Lamia [7]

Queen Lalisa was getting ready for the outing today. She was excited to see the Sphnix side and see the difference. RM told Queen Lalisa that the meetings today will be cancelled so she can help Princess Rose look for a dress for the Royal Ball.

Before the outing, Jin related a message from Princess Jennie. She asked to have tea in her room. That's where the Queen was headed to after she put the final touches to her make up.

Jin followed her to Princess Jennie's room. When the arrive, Jin lift his hand prepare to knock. But the door suddenly open and Princess Jennie's guard Suga was there wide eyes.

He clear his throat before speaking. "Are you here to see Princess Jennie?" He ask.

"Yes we are." Jin replied.

Suga nods his head and step aside so Queen Lalisa can walk by. Suga stepped outside and stood guard with Jin.  Princess Jennie was fixing her hair when she noticed the Queen.

"Good morning Queen Lalisa. Please have a seat." The Sphnix's Princess gestures to the chair in a small sitting area in her room.

Lisa smiles and walks to one of the chair. As she sat down she looks around the princess's room. The palace is beautiful and there are some feminine touches here and there. It's a good balance but Jennie's room was so bright and pretty. Very different from the other part of the palace.

"Your room is very welcoming." Queen Lalisa compliments.

"Thank you. I can do very little with the palace because this place is overruled by men. But my room is my domain."

"It suits you very well."

Princess Jennie smiles brightly at the Queen's compliment. "How have your stay been here? I hope my cousin is being kind."

Before they could continue, a knock was at Jennie's door. She yells out a "come in" and in come a maid with tea for the two. After the tea was serve, the maid left.

"I am please with my stay thank you." Queen Lalisa answers.

Princess Jennie waited for the queen to continue but nothing. Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"And the king?" Princess Jennie asks once more.

The queen hesitant but gives the princess a smile. "He is a king. And I'm not surprised to see one person with different personalities."

Queen Lalisa noticed the confusion on princess face. "To me, he is kind." The queen quickly said hoping to reassure the princess.

"How do your precieve him with others?" Princess Jennie ask.

Lisa bit her bottoms lips nervously. "He is very serious with his men. And with the maids, it's very different."

Princess Jennie lips went into a straight line. She knew what the queen was talking about. She knew her cousin uses the maid as his personal pleasure toys. And as much as she hates it, she was use to it.

"I understand. Does it make you uncomfortable?" Princess Jennie ask.

"It's not my business. I am a guest."

The princess wasn't satisfied with the answer. "Does it make you feel uncomfortable?" She ask again.

The Queen was surprise with the princess persistent. "I am well aware of men behavior. Unlike your home, my house are equal to men and women. We respect each other's gender because we know the strengths and weaknesses of each other. Your house is filled with dominant men. And I am not a person who will judges a person's home."

Princess Jennie listens to the Queen's words. It's clear and obvious that two homes are two different worlds. There isn't a doubt, but princess Jennie has seen the gaze between the queen and king's. They may not verbally flirt but their eyes silently flirt with one another.