Sphnix [13]

King Jungkook was on edge most of the day. He only saw Queen Lalisa for an hour yesterday and about ten minutes alone. And today he had back to back meetings. Jimin mention taking Princess Rose on a small date for dinner. V said he was having dinner with Jisoo alone, so Princess Jennie suggested for RM to go to town for dinner, to leave the King and Queen alone together. 

Princess Jennie can be a pain in the ass once in awhile but right now he was thankful for his cousin.  He wasn't blind, he knew the princesses and Jimin playing cupid. He was against it at first but after some time especially with the councilmen grilling him about an heir, he was intrigued. 

His parents would want him to marry someone important, I am sure they didn't think I would marry a Lamia but Queen Lalisa is admirable women. 

I wonder how many kids would she want? I can do four as long as I have a son. That is all I care about. A strong son.

 "King Jungkook?" His name was being called by Jimin.

King Jungkook lifts his head and look at right side, where Jimin was sitting.

Jimin look at his king with curiosity and worrisome. 

King Jungkook straighten his posture and look over at the other men. 

"What are we talking about?" King Jungkook ask every one.

RM hung his head in disappointment, "We are done. We are waiting to be dismiss." RM tells Jungkook.

Jungkook nods his head, "Ah yes. Dismiss. I will see you all at the ball." The king stood up from his chair and walk towards the door. 

Jimin follow him but RM stayed back with men. Jimin watch the king walk to his studies and make himself a glass of Jack and Coke. 

"You good?" Jimin ask as the king took a sip from his cup.

King Jungkook lift his head back as the alcohol goes down his throat. "Yeah I am good."

"Bullshit." Jimin call him out.

Jungkook snaps his head towards Jimin and narrows his eyes towards him. Jimin stayed calm and collective under the king's heavy gaze. Jimin crosses his arm at he stared  at his friend back. 

Jimin knew his friend was capable of killing and torturing anyone but his friends and family. The king only lift his hand on Jimin once and it was when they were fourteen year old teenage boys and Jimin called him a pussy. 

Since then, the two learn to be men and controlled their anger. 

Jimin knew Jungkook wouldn't lay a finger on him. 

Jungkook breath out a breath. He sits on the edge of his desk looking at Jimin. "Do you think she wants kids?"

Jimin eyes widen at his question. "Who? Queen Lalisa?" Jungkook nods his head. "Why the sudden question? Wait do you want kids? Now?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes and took another sip, "Which question do you want me to answer?" Jimin archs a brow. "Yes Queen Lalisa and No I don't want kids.. yet."

None of this was making sense to Jimin, "But I don't understand..."

"My throne Jimin. I need an heir." Jungkook clarifies.

"Wait.. is that why you are kissing the queen. To get in her pants to get a baby?" Jimin ask.

"No!" Jungkook said. He pinches the bridge of his nose. "I like her. Yes. Do I like her alot?" Jungkook releases a hearty laugh, "Yeah I do. To the point that I don't care if she is a Lamia. I like her alot. But is it really bad that I like a Lamia? I need an heir and she needs a king. We can help each other. This will great to bring two kind of people together. Yes a marriage and then an heir will be a good plan."