Lamia [3]

The three Lamia beauty and the Sphinx strangers were all sitting at the dining table eating in silence. The guards were on the side, keeping a close eye on the two Sphinx.

Queen Lalisa eyes kept going back and forth to the men then her dinner plate. She never felt so much silence in her life. Not even when they she was eating alone after her parent's death.

She didn't like the silence, "Sir Jimin." She call the man that was looking at the princess. "Your king..." this was rewarded by a raise eye brow from the two men. "Why does he think that we need to meet one another?"

Jimin put his silverware down before speaking. "It's not necessary, he just wants to make sure there an understanding that we are not against you."

"I see, and is that what you want as well?" Lisa ask.

"Of course. We been in peace for so long and we understand the people that at sending us supplies are being unfair. It's good to make sure we understand on another." Jimin said.

Jisoo smiles at the Queen. Jisoo wants to let the queen know she is doing good questioning Jimin.

"But we been doing fine for sixty years now. And all of a sudden your king wants to meet?" The queen ask before taking a sip of her drinks.

Jimin looks at V hesitantly, but then back at the Queen. "I heard once upon a time, your grandfather allow men to punish their wives when they talked back."

All three ladies stop whatever they were doing and turn to Jimin. The Queen eyes narrows at Jimin, "And your king's grandmother had two son with another man, before having one with the actual king of the time." She spit back.

Jimin shrugs his shoulders, "Yes, I heard that too."

"So what is your point by bringing up my grandfather." The Queen demands.

"My point is, our past an ancestor were living in a different time. They made their own history, shouldn't we? We are the not the same, time has change and so should our mindset." Jimin explains.

Princess Rose had small smirk on the side of lips, which she saw Jimin noticed. The princess thought that was a clever move.

The Queen lean back in her chair registering his words. Honestly she thought his reasoning was well thought, and she knew she couldn't refuse with that kind of logic. But she till tested him.

"And you think this is good type of change? We are split into two territories for a reason, you know?" The Queen said.

Jimin smirks a little and leans forwards, "and what is that reason exactly?"

Silent. The Queen was absolutely quiet.

Jisoo was listening to the two nervously. Jimin was playing a dangerous game but everyone knows he was winning.

"You are a smart man. A man who can play his game very well. I do admire that." Lisa starts off, then turn to Rose. "And if I accept your King's offer, do you promise our safety, as we did for you?" Her eyes now are back on Jimin.

"We put our lives on it." Jimin promises as he put his right hand over his heart. "King Jungkook, he is very big on trust and loyalty." Jimin explains.

Queen Lalisa picks up her utensils again and start to eat. Everybody eyes widen and her sudden quietness. She didn't say anymore and everyone was just as confuse.

V did talk here and there, mostly to Jisoo. Jisoo was shy with just the small conversation between the two but Rose helped the conversations, which made Jisoo feel comfortable.