Sphnix [9]

The king kept his distance from Sehun and the queen. He wanted to see what was Sehun's game like. King Jungkook could see that Sehun wanted to capture Queen Lalisa attention. But from the little amount of time he has spoke to the Queen, he knew Sehun was in over his head.

King Jungkook wanted to watch Sehun go into a shipwreck.

Jimin and Princess Jennie notices the king eyes following Queen Lalisa every move. He watch as Sehun tells silly jokes and putting on a charm to Queen Lalisa.

"What is he doing, just standing there?" Princess Jennie ask Jimin.

Jimin brought his hand to his chin. "I don't know." He took a deep breath, "he was obviously bothered that Sehun was interfering, but he is letting him just charm the queen."

Princess Rose sees Jimin and Princess Jennie. She excuse herself from the queen and Sehun, and walk towards the two. "That Sehun guy is a real charmer."

Jimin arch his brow at Princess Rose, "Really that guy?"

Princess Rose nods her head, not noticing Jimin bothered tone, "Yeah but he's playing a little too hard if you ask me."

"Queen Lalisa seems to enjoying her time." Princess Jennie said to Rose.

Princess Rose shrugs her shoulders, "No not really."

Jimin and Jennie both turn to Princess Rose surprise. "What?" They both ask.

Rose turn to them both. "I told you, it takes a lot to get my cousin's attention. She plays the men like this to not hurt their feelings but she's not actually falling for the man."

Jimin turns to King Jungkook as he talk to RM about something. Most likely about the impromptu reservation of a restaurant. But Jungkook held a little smirk the whole time as he glance at the queen every few minutes.

"I wonder..." Jimin mumbles.

Jennie looks at Jimin confuse. "What?"

"I wonder, if that is why he is just watching from afar. He know Queen Lalisa isn't really falling for Sehun charms." Jimin concluded.

Princess Rose looks over her question, furrowing her brow as Queen Lalisa laughs a little louder than normal. And how she would glance around looking for something.

"Huh.." Princess Rose made a noise. This caught both Jennie and Jimin's attention. "I think Lisa is kind of playing a game too."

"What do you mean?" Princess Jennie ask.

Rose drag her eyes off the queen and look at Jimin in the eyes. "I think she playing a little game. I'm not exactly sure."

Jennie smirks widen, "I think the two are playing each other."

Jimin shows concern, "Do you think that's a good idea. Jungkook is a little competitive."

"So is Lisa. A king and queen playing chicken? That doesn't sound like a good outcome." Rose said as she observe the devious glances the king and queen were giving each other.

"Let them play his game, we'll interfere when it's needed." Jimin told the two princesses.

He believes in his friend. He has never seen the king play this kind of game, so he wanted to give his friend the benefit of the doubt. He also knows his friend is a king for a reason, he doesn't do things without thinking it through. That's whole motto, always have a plan.

King Jungkook finally walk towards the queen, "Sehun,Queen Lalisa , the place is ready. We should start to go to the restaurant." King Jungkook tells the two.