Sphnix [3]

At the Sphinx palace, King Jungkook was back at his meetings with important high families. There were three city councilmen, two men who own the biggest land in Sphinx, beside the palace of course, and three men who have some biggest investment in the area.

All these people are wealthy and well known to the Sphinx. They come together and talk about business and such so they can have an understanding what they have plan for their people.

"There is a land along the bayside that needs some tending." One city councilman states.

"Do you have people you can assign to tend to that?" The king ask the man.

"Yes, with your permission, since it's not in my area." The man said.

"You have my permission." King Jungkook said as he watch RM writes all this done. "Is there anything else that we need to discuss?" King Jungkook check his watch and realize they been in this meeting for two hours now.

"There is one thing I would like to discuss but it may be overstepping my boundaries." One of the biggest land owners, Joo Sang Wook states out.

This grabs the king and RM attention. "Please continue."

"Well, it pertains two matters. One the royal ball and the second is the your heir." Mr. Wook said to the King with out blinking.

RM and the king looked at one another confused.

"What heir?" Jungkook questions

"Exactly." Mr. Wook said.

Everybody in the room went silent. They all knew it was bold and risky for Mr. Wook to be talking like that to the king.

RM internally curse, because he knew this was going to be an issue one day. He has been King for more than five years and has yet thought of what is next with his crown.

People may think it's early but the King hasn't even said anything about being interested in someone. Everybody knows, an heir is what secure the crown. But Jungkook never thought of it as a threat.

Clearly he was wrong.

"You think I need an heir." King Jungkook said with a low tone.

All eyes widen but Mr. Wook.

"You aren't a child anymore, and let be realistic about this." Mr. Wook said.

"And you think I'll find my wife at the Royal Ball?" Jungkook question again.

"Well we can only hope." Mr. Wook has a deceiving smile on his face.

King Jungkook was imagining him punching till that smile was permanently gone.

"Do you all think this is an issue?" Jungkook ask the remaining men in the room. Nobody said anything, which meant they do. But he wanted to hear them. He bangs his hand on the table. "Do you all think this is an issue?!?!?!" He yells out.

All the men,including RM, flinched at King's question.
There was mumbles and whispers a yes throughout the room.

"I see." The king fixes his collar. "If you all think this is best, I guess the Royal Ball is back on."

There was one person clapping and that person was Mr. Wook.

"Wise choice. My niece Tzuyu will be attending. I'll make sure she save you a dance."

"Fantastic." The king said through his teeth. He took a deep breath from his nose. "Meeting is done. You all may leave."

Everyone stood up from their chair and left the room.
RM went to the liquor cabinet and pour some scotch in a glass for the King.