Sphnix [17]

King Jungkook was putting on his blazer with the help from one of his older maids. She has been a maid here since his mother was queen. She was one of the one he trusted. He notices her eyes glistens as she straightens his coat.

"You look very handsome." She tells him.

He gave her a appreciative smile. "Thank you."

"Your mom would be proud."

He looks at her with curious eyes. "Would she?"

Her lips went into a straight thin line. "I think she would." Then her lips went into a smirk, "You know, your parents met at your father's 27th birthday as well? Maybe today is the day you find her."

He nods his head out of kindness. The older maid looks at him with weary eyes. "Unless you already found her?"

He didn't have to say a word. She could see it in his eyes. The only thing she could say to him.

"I know it's hard but trust your self like we trust you."

A knock on the door told him that it was time for him to make his appearance. RM was there with amusing smirk on his.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jungkook arch a a brow.

RM shook his head. "Nothing enjoy your party."

King Jungkook waited till the music stop and hear the MC tell the guests about his arrival.

The moment he heard his names, he steps under the lights at the tops of the stairs of the ballroom. He stood straight with confident, but he didn't smile. He didn't feel the need to smile.

He could see all the decorations and he has to admit it look great. Princess Jennie really went out, her theme was a parallel galaxy. It's was dark with dark blue and violet lights with twinkling stars. But there also one sun. It's was an odd concept but the way everything was place, it looked good.

He noticed a line of female anxious face, waiting for him to talk to them.

This is going to a long night. He tells him self.

He took a deep breath and walk down the stairs. Already he notices people taking steps to talk to him.
From afar he sees Jimin with a glass champagne in his hands. He lifts its up while winking at the king with a smirk, wishing him good luck.

King Jungkook rolls his eyes going to back to attend his guest.

Princess Jennie walks up to Jimin with a devious smile.

"You look nice." Jimin tells Princess Jennie.

She grabs the champagne away from Jimin and chugs his. "Thanks. But I'm sure that thought will go away soon."

Jimin furrow his brow in confusion. But Jennie spoke again, "He doesn't know does he?" She ask Jimin as she glance over her cousin.

Jimin shakes his head no, "RM didn't tell him. It's his his surprise birthday gift."

She nods her head, "I can't wait till it happens."

Jimin looks around, and his eyes widen when he notices a girl with short brown hair going up to Suga. He looks at Princess Jennie hoping she doesn't see, but unfortunately she notices.

She hands Jimin the glass by shoving it to his chest aggressively. "Jennie.. don't."

But it was too late, she stomp her wait to the two. Her glares went soft with a smile on her face. She looks at Suga and then back to the girl.

"Yoongi I thought the ball was for people with class?"

Suga eyes widen as he looks over the girl. "Excuse me?" The girl gasp out.