Sphnix [18]

I didn't proofread. Sorry.

The king's patience on a women was never his speciality. Usually when he wants a women, he gets her. But the sweet women in front of him is a different story.

Here she was in the middle of his room slowly unzipping her own dress, while watching him with her doll like filled with mischievousness.

He could only look as one of the straps fell and you can see her strapless bra peaking out.

Jungkook slowly walk toward his bed, never once taking his eyes off of her. He watches her as the whole dress fell down. Under that yellow gold like dress was black lace lingerie.

Jungkook never cared for lingerie, he said himself "what is the point of buying such things when I'm going to take them off anyways."

But right now he was eating his words because he loved the view of the women in front of him. She looks like her body was a show, and her lingerie was the supporting actress, and she was the main character. He enjoy the concept of the sexy women.

She nervously stood there not knowing what to do, while his heated gaze burn every part of her skin. She can feel her skin cool when his eyes went to another part of her body. That's how strong his gaze was.

He lifts a finger and gesture her to come towards him. She slowly stepped out of the puddle of dress laying on the grown, walking toward him in heels.

He internally groan as her hips sways as she walk closer. When she was two steps away from he instantly grabbed her in between his legs.

A small gasp came out of her lip when she felt his dick in my cloth pants. A small comes up to his lips before he brought his tongue out and trance the edge of her bra.

He wasn't really doing anything but a small moan was heard in his ears. The sweet purr did wonders to him as he tastes her skin. She tastes like strawberries, fucking delicious.

He pulls back to see her eyes close and mouth open. It was fucking sight to see. He gently pulls a her head down to kiss her. His hands went around her small tiny waist while her fingers entangles his hair.

She slightly tug his hair, which causes him to growl. The vibration shot through her body, which brought more heat to her core.

She felt moisture between her legs and she rubs her legs together hoping to ease the tension, but it wasn't enough.

A small whimper came out of her lips from irritation. He pulls back from to look her in her eyes.

"What's wrong Lili?"

She bit her lips, "Nothing." She says this but one of her hands subconsciously went down to her legs, fidgeting.

He notices this and raise a brow at her. He went to the side of neck and kisses. He nibbles on a spot which earn a moan.

He finally found a sweet spot.

Not that her body wasn't sensitive enough. But that was a good spot.

His lips went to the brim her ear lobe, "Tell me Lili, what do you need?"

She felt her body shudder as the sound of his voice.

"I..I... need you to touch me. Please." She stutters our begging.

He could sense her irritation. He touches the inside of her legs and lightly gazed towards her center with his fingertips.

When he finally reaches where she has been aching he rubs her through the out side of her lace panties.

She sign out a small relief of breath when he was playing with her little bud. He rub her a little hard, she grab his shoulder, clawing his back as she kisses him.