Sphnix [20]

King Jungkook was not at all a romantic guy. He remembered wanting one last date with Queen Lalisa and he ask the maid to set up breakfast at the garden for them on her last morning at the Sphnix but she was gone. He wanted to make up for it now but unfortunately he didn't have any help.

So he ask Princess Rose for advice and what he can do around her. And she help tremendously.

It was dinner time, everyone was eating. King Jungkook was admiring Lisa as she was comfortable talking to the guard and maid. When she was on the Sphnix side, she was gentle and kind. It was more of a respect since she on a different side. But here her smile was wide and shine brightly. Her enthusiasm was contagious. Jungkook found himself smiling more and more with every giggle she did, or weird face she made towards Rose.

He also found out she is quite clumsy. He thought it was funny since this was her palace and she knows every stone, corner and tile than she did at the Sphnix palace but yet she fell twice as much at her own home. He has been here about seven days now and he sometime wake up in the middle of the night to watch her, and he notices sometime she wiggle her nose and her mouth opens when she sleep. He sometime would close her mouth but it would open back up.

Her imperfections made her more attractive to the king. He found them enduring. His mind was made it since his birthday but now that he seen her in a different light, he knew he didn't want to prolong what he wanted for a long time.

In the middle of dinner, Lisa finally turn to Jungkook.

"Why are you starring so much?" She finally ask.

He leans in towards her, "You're beautiful."

Lisa looks around to see everyone looking at the two. She felt her cheeks warm up. Her eyes went to Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Why are saying that?" Her eyes went to everyone and back to him. "In front of people."

"It's not like you two are a secret. Clearly you two love each other."

"Park Chaeyoung!" Lisa scowl.

"What? It's true." She rolls her eyes.

Lids went to Jimin and then to Rose. She smirk looking at Rose with teasing smirk, " and what about you and Jimin?"

Rose leans toward Lisa with amusing smile. "I love him and I'm not afraid to admit it."

There was a choking sound. And we turn to Jimin with face shade of a tomato. Namjoon pats his back, and hands him a glass of water with worried eyes. He finally settle down and looks to Rose with wide eyes.

"Did you say you love me?" She nods her head. "You know that's the first time you said that right? And it wasn't towards me."

She tilts her head, "I thought it was a given?"

Jimin shakes his, "Aish this girl." He looks up to her, "I know that you aren't usually a romantic person, but whether it's given or not, the first time you say those words should be towards the person."

"Oh... I see." She smiles at look Jimin in the eye, "I love you."

He nods his head, not satisfied with the way things were. "Thank you."

Rose scrunch up her brow, "Aren't you going to say it back?"

"Not like this Rose. Not like this." He continue to eat his food.

Everyone were watching the two with a surprise look. Rose was glaring while Jimin continue to eat his food in peace.

Jimin was disappointed with Rose. Princess Rose has always been a direct person, and was never to sugar coat things but he didn't expect that those precious words would just come out like it was nothing. He know she loves him, he has seen her vulnerable, and it was towards him. He didn't question her love, but that still didn't mean he was mad or sad that she said those words to another person about him.