Sphnix [2]

The king anxiously waited for his second in command to give him any news or update of RM's assignment. But the king has been in study for two hours and yet nobody has inform him anything.

He was loosing his patients.

After six drinks and three shots, both RM and Jimin comes in his office. The look on his face told the king it was not good news.

"Sir, the ships are actually are giving the people half of the price but..." RM tells the king.

King Jungkook stared at RM for him to finish but he stopped.

"But what?" He ask.

"But the Lamia's are suffering because of it." Jimin finishes for him.

It take a lot to make King Jungkook speechless.

His mouth widen but nothing came out of his mouth.

The Lamia? How did they get involve with this? He wonders.

"Is there any more?"King Jungkook ask.

"Ummm, well apparently today the ships came in empty handed to our land." RM tell him.

"What do you mean empty hand?" The King ask RM.

"Well not entirely.. they actually had a ship that brought in some fruit but that was about it." RM explained.

"Why is that?" The King demanded.

"Ummm.... because the Lamia brought most of it. Apparently their people were suffering so the Queen ordered their advisor to buy everything."

"The Queen?" The king question.

He only knew a few things about the Queen. She ruled around the same time he did, she was kind hearted and she was described indefinite to the meaning Lamia, beautiful and sexy.

Because of the treaty of our ancestors, as long as we stayed in peace, we are not allowed to meet them.

The King stood from his seat. "Did the Queen know the ships were coming to us after and left us scraps?"

"Umm, I do not believe so." RM answer.

King Jungkook paced back and forth. "And what about the people. Are they okay?"

"Yes, because of how much they were able to afford the last couple of months, they are content."

The king still couldn't register why the price was raising for them and lowering for us.

"Have you spoke to people who deliver to us?" I ask RM.

"No sir, I have not."

"Then do it. We must understand what is going on before the Lamia suspect us going against them." He tell RM.

RM bows to the king and leaves.

The king start to pace back and forth worriedly. He thought that it was small miscommunication with the prices but if it involves the Lamia, he was definitely worried.

"Kooks.. don't worry. We will figure this out." Jimin tried to calm his king.

The king froze as he turns to his second in command. "Do you really believe that? I mean we learn from our fathers who learn from their fathers. But we lived in peace never once mention the Lamia but to tell our history. They didn't prepare us for anything regarding the Lamia." He rants on.

Jimin clearly can see his king stressing over this. Jimin has always know his friend to be calm and relentless but this has been a different side of him.