Sphnix [19]

King Jungkook was in the back of his vehicle watching the people outside. He wasn't in his typical black SUV with three other SUV next to him. He was trying to figure something out.

After the king's birthday, the next day Queen Lalisa, King Jungkook, Jimin, the two Princess and their advisor spent the whole day talking and discussing everything they know about their family history and hidden secrets in their land.

To move forward they believe they need to know every little detail that everyone been hiding. From their great grandparents to Mr. Jung to the weird land that Jisoo discovered and all the way to the shipment problem. A day wasn't enough to discuss or solve, but Queen Lalisa had to go back to the Lamia since she been gone for two weeks and only been back for three days and left again.

RM and Jisoo been keeping in contact to make sure everyone is on the same page. It's been a weeks since Queen Lalisa left the Sphnix again and King Jungkook has been anxious to see her again.

They made plans for him to go the Lamia side and that is exactly what he is doing. But he wanted to stop by and see the land that Jisoo was talking about.

He and everyone found it strange ther is a land that is suppose to be an empty field, but is filled with people and they call themself Sphnix. Jisoo explain that it was too close to the Lamia side.

King Jungkook wanted to see it himself but he knew he couldn't be obvious. So he brought someone that he could trust even if he didn't specifically like him.

The car stopped and he look over to Sehun, "Look around and see if you notice something strange." Jungkook tell him.

Sehun nods his head and walk out the car. Jungkook eyes wondered around hoping to find anything. Jisoo was right, this is the peaceful imaginary line. This wasn't on the maps as part of the Sphnix land, then why are they calling themself Sphnix?

Sehun was in his casual clothes walking around the village. He noticed a house that was a lot nicer than the homes. He looks around to see kids playing and fresh fruit and vegetables growing behind each home.

"Hello, are you lost sir?" A women in her mid thirties ask Sehun.

He gave her a smile, "Yes, actually. I was hoping to find out where we can get some seeds so I can grow cherry tomatoes in my yard as well."

The lady smiles widely. "Well you are in luck, I sell them."

She walks towards her cabin and looks around. After a few seconds she came out with multiple packages of seeds.

"I have cherry tomatoes, Roma tomatoes, green zebra, San Mariano, and Jubilee tomatoes." She points to each one as she said each one.

He smiles, "Wow, you sure have plenty." He laughs.

"Yes well, I try to save the seeds with the whole not able to leave the village rule." She imitates a deep voice as she said the last part.

Sehun did he best not look surprise. "Yeah I know what you mean. Do you think we will able to soon?" He  tries to fishes some details.

She shrugs, "I don't know. We been doing for awhile." She sign out. "10 years of not leaving the village, but the head village leaders can." She rolls her eyes.

Sehun looks down at the seeds to now show his shock news.

10 years? That's along time to keep people on a lock down.

He clears his throat, "Yeah I notices the leaders been leaving town a lot often lately."

"The Misses is probably visiting the queen. You know I heard the Lamia are having a financial crisis right now." She whispers.