Lamia [19]

Queen Lalisa was sitting on the head of the table with Princess Rose on her left and Jisoo next to her. They were all waiting for her aunt to arrive.

One of the server bought a glass of Merlot for the Queen. She took a sip as her eyes starred at the door. Lisa's blood boil at the thought that her aunt's betrayal. It wasn't surprise to know she was jealous and wanted to be queen but stealing from her land and people? That's a whole new level of envy.

"Lisa, you should calm down." Lisa looks over to Rose who was eyeing Lisa's glass.

She was surprise to see your wine empty. A server came by to fill the glass up. 

"Leave the bottle." She tell them.

Both Rose and Jisoo were very worried. Lisa have had her serious moment but never like this. The sound of heels clicking the floor caught everyone's attention. Their aunt Soo-Min was there smiling widely as she walks in dining room.

"Nieces and Jisoo, it's been too long, hasn't it?" Soo-Min greets them.

"I would say. Please have a seat." Lisa tells her. Soo-Min was going to sit down but Lisa stops her. "Not there. That seat is taken."

Soo-Min smirks and seats to the chair across Jisoo. "I assume it's the man that has stole your heart, that Jisoo was telling me about. Where is he? I would love to meet him... wait is that why you been gone?"

Lisa took another sip, "Yes."

Soo-Min looks around, "Well bring him in. I would love to meet my soon to be nephew in law."

"He will be here shortly. So aunt, how have you been?"

"I been well. At least better than some of the people. I heard something about business aren't able to pay for things at shipment, what is that about dear?"

"You just heard about that now?" Jisoo was the one to ask.

Soo-Min looks at her confuse, "Yes. I don't make a habit to butt in that business. That's my niece's deal. If I would that would be overbearing."

"I see. Miss Park, where is your new home?"

All eyes went to Jisoo with wide eyes.

"Well when I call the number we have in file, nobody answered and there was no voicemail option. So I had Jackson send the message to your home and it turns out you do not live there. You know it's the law, especially a royal family to have updated information. For your safety."

Now everyone eyes were on Soo-Min. She gave Lisa a sheepish smile and a light chuckle. "I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you. It's on the South."

"By the borders?" Lisa ask.

She took a sip of water. "Yes it's near there."

"I see. Since you are near the border, have you seen anything suspicious?" Lisa ask.

Soo-Min looks like she was giving some thought then shook her head. "No not all. Why do you ask?"

"I have heard some rumors of trespassing. But I haven't really seen any. So that is why I am asking."

"Trespassing?"

"Yes. People from the Sphnix to Lamia and Lamia to the Sphnix side." Rose answers.

Soo-Min didn't flinch nor look guilty. "Why that's unheard of."

Rose shrugs her shoulders, "I told Lisa, that maybe people don't see the reasoning of the borders. They haven't been a threat to us, so why have one?"

Soo-Min eyes widen, "Princess Rose that's a bold statement."

"That's what I said. I told her she should be careful and not say such things so openly. As a Queen, I should hang her for that."