Lamia [9]

Dinner was over and you can say that everyone was a tad bit tipsy, all except the guards. Queen Lalisa felt herself a little more relax than normal. She also saw herself admiring the king.

Her cheeks were warm from all the alcohol, when King Jungkook told them it was time to go home. As she got up, you stumbled a little but Jin was able to catch.

Queen Lalisa gave her guard appreciating smile. She held on to him, like it was normal, which it was. Jin was there for all the time, he is her guard.

Queen Lalisa was aware of everyone watching them.

Especially King Jungkook.

They went to their perspective car, but Lisa waited for the king. But when she was looking for him, he was in the still by the restaurant entrance. But who was in front of her was Sehun. She leaned away from Jin, to say goodby to Sehun.

"It was nice seeing you again Queen Lalisa." Sehun tells her as he bows to her.

She nod her head in appreciative, "Same to you Sehun."

When Sehun stood up straight, Lisa saw from behind him, King Jungkook was walking towards them.

"I hope to see you again." Sehun continues.

She smiles, Sehun is a sweet guy. But he was a little to forward for her liking. There is nothing with blunt flirting, if the other party was interested. And Queen Lalisa was not interested.

"We shall see. Maybe the king would have another meeting that you will attend."

Sehun open his mouth but king's voice is what caught her attention. "Actually the meeting for his expertise isn't for another three weeks. When you will be back to the Lamia."

Sehun eyes remain on Lisa. "I hope you do change your mind and attend the ball."

"Well, she can't. She is a busy women." King Jungkook told Sehun abruptly.

He didn't let anyone speak, he walk to the car and open the door for Queen Lalisa. Queen Lalisa isn't keen to authoritative men, but she can sense a cry baby when she sees one. And King Jungkook seem like a guy, to cry whenever he doesn't get his way. So she did what he wanted.

Leaving Sehun outside.

Princess Rose sat down in the car waiting for Jimin and Princess Jennie. But it was only Jimin who came in the car.

"Where is Princess Jennie?" Rose ask as the car starts to move.

Jimin casually straighten his shirt, "Oh she umm, decided to go with RM and Jisoo."

Rose brow arch, "And it was her idea?"

Jimin shrugs his shoulder, "Sure."

Princess Rose is not new to men's flirting. Unlike her cousin, she finds a thrill in it. But has she ever settle? Of course not. But doesn't mean, she doesn't like the attention.

And Park Jimin was definitely entertaining.

Jimin clears his throat before talking, "Princess Rose, I have a event I need to attend. It's more a small gathering for a charity. Would you like to join me?"

Rose quirk a brow, "When is it?"

Jimin turns to her, "In two days."

"What charity is it?" Rose ask.

"It's a charity for a youth group." Jimin answers.

Princess Rose eyes widen, "I see, well that's kind of you. Is more an obligation?"