Sphnix [3]

Jimin was in his room getting ready for his assignment that his king is making him do. Jimin woke up in a horrible mood since he was tossing and turning the whole night.

I'm not just his second in command, I'm his best friend. And he making me go to the other side to invite the Queen here. He just killed me.

Jimin was lost in his thought when RM walks in his room. RM can see by Jimin expression that he was not happy about this, but they know to not go against the king.

"Hey Jimin, how do you feel?"

Jimin then to RM with annoyed expression. "At my funeral, do not invite the king."

RM chuckles, "You aren't going to die."

"He is making me break a law that was set by our ancestors." Jimin shriek out. "I'm dead."

RM smiles at Jimin. "But you have an advisor that stayed up all night getting a hold of the Queen advisor. And they guaranteed a safe arrival and back."

Jimin gave RM a curious look. "Can we trust them?"

RM took a deep breathe. "I don't know but I think we're are going to find out."

"That's what you have for me?" Jimin said in defense .. He hung his head low. "I'm going to die aren't I?"

King Jungkook came in and sat down on a chair in Jimin's room.

"You aren't going to die. You are being dramatic."

Both Jimin and RM turned when they heard his voice.

"You." He points at Jungkook. "Why couldn't you sentence me to death like any normal way."

King Jungkook shakes his at his friend behavior with a smirk. "Don't call me an idiot next time."

Jimin scoffs, "Asshole."

King Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "I'm okay with that."

"Oh yeah, that doesn't ruffle your feathers but calling an idiot does." Jimin argues.

King Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Are you done crying yet?"

"But I don't wanna go." Jimin whines.

RM laughs at his friend. "I'm going to make sure V is ready for everything."

RM walks out the room. The two remaining men in the room eye each other, challenging one another.

"It's not bad. RM is making sure you come back safe." King Jungkook assures his second in command.

Jimin pouts a little. "I'm not questioning your loyalty, I'm questioning her's." He points to the window.

"Look, if you come back fine, you eat the head of the table for a week. And if you die, you have my permission to haunt me for  two weeks." The king wavier.

Jimin face scrunch up in confusion, "How is sitting at the head of the table a reward?"

"It's not. Your life is your reward, the placement of the table is a bonus." King Jungkook explains.

"Seriously, how can you treat your best friend like this?"

"I trust my second in command, so I wouldn't put this responsibility on anybody. It just happens to be that second in command is my best friend." The king tells him.