Sphnix [6]

The king was listening to the men and Queen Lalisa come to some kind of agreement around the borders the Sphinx and Lamia, to not make the crime so cruel, if either of them pass each other territories. Some of the time Sehun was eyeing the Queen, and for some reason the king didn't like it.

Every time King Jungkook caught Sehun staring at the queen, he ask him for a opinion on something. King Jungkook was appreciative of how the three men was handling the news of Queen Lalisa being a Lamia, but he wonder was there some kind of ulterior motive.

The meeting was over and he noticed Sehun walking to the queen. He took a step forward but Mino got in the way.

"Sir, we have a few people requesting to buy more land that isn't reserve to either Lamia or Sphinx." He tells the king.

King Jungkook had to pry his eyes away from Sehun. "Umm, yeah. Why don't you look into the land a little more and bring it up to two councilmen and we can have a meeting about it."

Mino was writing all the information. "So for right now, we are saying no. Correct?"

The king wanted to kick Mino for asking so much question. "Yes."

"Okay. I'll request the meeting." Mino said with out realizing the king irritation.

But Jimin noticed the king's strange behavior. He noticed it once Sehun kisses the Queen's hand. Jimin initially push it aside but as the meeting gone by, the king was asking Sehun a lot of questions and became very defensive.

After some time he wonder if the king was interested in the queen but for as long as Jimin knew Jungkook, he never been seriously interested in a women.

King Jungkook was on the verge of snapping Mino, and Jimin noticed. Jimin walks up to the king and Mino and claps his on Mino's shoulders.

"Mino, the meeting is over. Anything else can be discuss later." Jimin tells Mino.

King Jungkook looks at Jimin for a moment and there was a hint of amusement in a Jimin's eyes.

"Very well. Good day King Jungkook." Mino bows the king and leaves.

Bobby was next to Sehun as he spoke to the queen.

"Queen Lalisa, have you spent some time outside the palace here?" Sehun ask her.

King Jungkook raised a brow as he heard his question.

"It's only been my first day here." She replies.

"I would love to show you around." Sehun tells her.

King Jungkook watch her reaction but there wasn't any. She had a smile on but it didn't change from her normal smile. She didn't blush nor look uncomfortable.

"My schedule is very busy. If I have time I will let you know." She replies.

King Jungkook smirks at her response. He had a satisfied feeling that she said no to Sehun. Jimin watch and observed the situation. He came to conclusion, King Jungkook was bothered with the fact a man was taking interest in the Queen.

Well this is interesting, Jimin said to himself.

"Sehun." Jimin call his name. All eyes were on Jimin. "We have another meeting. Why don't I walk you out." Jimin walks to the two gentlemen. "Queen Lalisa, can you keep the king company. Make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble." Jimin looks over the king and gives him a wink.

Bobby, Sehun and Jimin walks out the room, leaving the queen and king alone in the room.

It was silent and the two look at each other with a smile. King Jungkook walks to his liquor cabinet and grabs two glass.