Endymion

A baby wails can be heard throughout the castle, and with that you can hear anxious footsteps around the halls.

The royal family and guards came from different side of the land to welcome the new royal family member. Neither the king or queen was yet to be seen but the Queen cries have been silent for some time and with the baby wailing, they knew the pain was over.

"When can we see the baby?" Rose ask the nurse that was guard.

The nurse kept her head low not to be rude. Princess Rose knew the nurse was doing her job but she wanted to see if she had a niece or or nephew. Her patience was running low.

Jimin held her shoulders, "Calm down. It's close."

"Lisa have been in labor for 26 hours! I need to know she's okay and if my niece or nephew is okay." Rose tells Jimin.

"He is fine." Jimin tells her.

"He?" Both Rose and Jennie questions Jimin.

Jimin looked over Suga for help but all he did was gives him a smirk with a shrug shoulder, letting him know he's on his own with this.

"Regardless if it's a boy or girl, as long as the baby is healthy, that's all that matters." Jisoo tells everyone.

Everyone nods their head.

"But I still think it's a girl." Jennie mumbles.

"I know! Wouldn't that be exciting!" Rose exclaims
Jimin gave both girls a half smile. Rose notices this and arch a brow at Jimin. "What?"

Taehyung opens his mouth as he comes up next to Jisoo with a small plant in his hand. "I think we are worry if it's a girl, Jungkook will be killing every little boy who looks at his baby girl way." He explains.

"He wouldn't do that." Namjoon tells everyone.

Everyone's skeptical eyes went to Namjoon. He signs, "I talked to him about it."

"So it's a girl!?" Jennie smiles.

Namjoon shrugs his shoulders, "I still couldn't get an answer."

Yoongi shrugs Jin's shoulders, "Do you know? You are the Queen's guard."

Jin looks at BamBam, "And he's the king's guard."

"So nobody know?" Jackson confirms.

The door opens up and two nurses came out and bows to the royal family and leaves. Then the doctor comes out with a smile on his face. Doctor Chan gives everyone a smile, "The baby is healthy." He tells everyone.

"Is it a boy?" Jimin ask.

"Is it a girl?" Jennie asked after.

"The baby is healthy." Was all he said.

Rose grimace at the doctor, "They told you say that right?"

The doctor gave her a smile and bow to the family.

"Oh those two are great pair, aren't they?"Jennie grumbles.

"Well can we go in?" Jin asked.

The doctor look down at his watch and then at the family. "The Queen and King asked for a 30 minutes for alone time. Give it another 15 minutes." He tells them. He bows the family, "It is an honor to serve the royal family. Till next time." Nobody missed the eye contact he and Princess Jennie.

With that he leaves. Jennie's eyes burst ready to murder the doctor but Suga held her down when everyone else's eyes were on them. Jennie then realized that it was time to tell everyone.

"What is going on?" Rose asked the two.

Both Suga and Jennie smile, "Well Yoongi and I are going to have a baby!" Jennie tells them.

"What! Oh my gosh, that is amazing!" Rose runs towards Jennie and hugs her.

"Thank you. We wanted to wait another week or two to tell everyone but oh wells." Jennie tells her.

The boys came up to Suga and Princess Jennie with congratulations and hugs. After all that, the door where the royal queen and king with the new royal family member opens, halts everyone.

King Jungkook was there with a smile on his and you could obviously tell by his red eyes that he have been crying.

Obviously they were happy tears.

"You ready to meet the newest member?" Jungkook ask everyone.

"What kind of question is that? Duh!" Jennie tells her cousin.

Jungkook moves aside so everyone can come in. As they all made their way into the small room, they notices Lisa in a tired state but she didn't look like she was going to sleep. As she sees everyone she smiles.

"Hey everyone." Lisa greets them as Jungkook went next to her and their new baby.

They baby was wrap in a yellow blanket with a small smile. Lisa arms was around the baby and Jungkook slightly touched the cheek. The baby didn't whine but yawns at the feel of his/her dad.

"Not to be rude, but is the baby a boy or a girl?" Rose bluntly ask.

Both Lisa and Jungkook smiles at their close friends and family.

"Everyone meet Jae-Hwa Jeon. Prince Jae for short." King Jungkook introduces their son to their family.

Just like the room was filled with happiness and tears. It didn't matter if the baby was a boy or girl but it felt like they finally met their newest family member and it was finally a relief.

As everyone took turn to hold the baby and say a few words of wisdom and prayers, the baby was finally back in Queen Lalisa arms.

"Hey by the way, I heard a commotion outside. What happened?" Lisa ask everyone.

All eyes were on Princess Jennie and Suga. Suga step in front of King Jungkook with a smile.

"I know I haven't ask her for marriage yet and it may seem like we skipped a step but we been in love with each other our whole life." He explain to the king. The king brows furrows, "but Princess Jennie is pregnant. And if you are going to get mad, take it on me." Suga tells Jungkook.

Lisa eyes widen as she turns to Jennie with a smile on her face. "You're pregnant?" Jennie nods her head. Lisa turn to Jungkook, "Jae is going to have a cousin Kookie! That's amazing. I'm so happy for you two." She now spoke to Suga.

Jungkook looks over his beautiful wife and child and smile. Today was happy day and nothing was going to ruin. Lisa was right, their son was going to have a cousin, and that will be amazing.

"Jisoo, please get the nursery ready. I think it's time to get out of this room have him settled in his room." Lisa tells Jisoo.

"We will leave you three together." Namjoon tells them as he hints to everyone to leave the room.

Just like that room was down to the happy family. Jungkook got on his knees as he held his family. Lisa smiles at look at Jungkook.

"I love you." She tell him.

"I love you too." He tell her.

Lisa looks down at their baby boy. "And we love you, Jae Hwa Jeon, Prince of Endymion."