Lamia [15]

Did not proofread. Sorry. Enjoy.

Queen Lalisa was packing. Her days at the Sphnix was coming to an end. And her heart was aching. She wanted to spend her last day with the king but the king was once again locked away. So instead, her last day at the Sphnix, she decided to hang out with the princesses and Jisoo.

A girls day.

Most of her stuff was packed and ready come, so when the morning comes she will be ready to leave. There was a knock on her door, when was open the door, she was surprise to see Princess Jennie's guard Suga at her door.

He bows at the Queen, "Jin asked me to get you since he was helping Jisoo something. Jisoo said she will be there once she is done with business." He explains.

Lisa smile and walk out her door. They headed to the back of the castle, where the pool was. Yes they decided to go swimming. It's usually cold on the Lamia side, so swimming is a rare activity.

Queen Lalisa white Lacey robe hug her body. She notices Suga stayed next to her with a passive face. A thought came to Lisa, and she wanted to test it out.

"Suga, I met a nice man here. His name is Sehun..." she pauses, "You remember him right?"

She looks over at Suga and he nods his head. Lisa smiles widely.

"He seems like a good guy doesn't he?" Suga nods his head at her question. "Unfortunately I don't think I was a match for him. But I know someone." Suga raises a brow at her. "Princess Jennie."

Suga froze his steps at the name. Lisa turns to Suga with a questioning look. His eyes darts to her with hesitation but back to the ground then back to her. He shook his head with a sadden look.

"If you think so."

Lisa had a sour smile on her. "You hesitated. Do you not think he a good fit for her?"

Suga lips went into a straight line, "I think Princess Jennie needs a man that is patient, who sees her strong personality like a defensive mechanism, and helps her brings that down. She needs someone who can see past the smart ass comments, the eyes rolls, the stand off stance. She needs someone who can see nothing but the best in her. Sehun sees the best in anybody who can give him the best. As a princess, he would but as a person. No."

Lisa eyes softens. She took a step towards him and place a hand on his shoulders. His eyes widens and she continues to smiles.

"I'm sorry this is your love story. I really wish I could help. Your love for her is  very strong."

Suga smiles a little more. "Its better than to be away. I had my doubt for how long I could do this but Jungkook reminded me the other day... the thought of possible chance of not being her guard and not seeing her again, almost broke me. I'll do what I have to do to stay by her side. It's better than nothing. It's enough."

She tilts her head. "What will happen when she gets marry?"

Suga smiles stays glue to his face, even though it hurts. "Then I'll leave."

"It shouldn't be like this. If you love someone, you should be with them. No question about it." Lisa argues.

It Suga turn to look at her with a confuse look. "Well it seems like you and the king are having the same issue."

Lisa eyes widen. "What...?" Her cheeks warms up and she looks away in shock. "We Umm... don't love each other..." she tells him.

Suga smirks, "I think you do. I think you hold off your feeling because you have a duty to do. You do what the system says you should do even if it hurts you. But these two weeks were enough, and when it is time for you to go, you will put on a brave face and go." Lisa was speechless at Suga. "I know what it looks like to love with boundaries, I have been doing it for awhile." He smirks at the Queen.