Lamia [12]

a/n: Warning.. I did not proof read. Please excuse numerous grammar issues.

Jisoo was in the library of the Sphnix's castle. She found the place quiet and was able to think. She went into town with RM a couple of times and there was something she notice that bothered her. 

RM chose to drive Jisoo and Jackson towards a town that where the ships usually go, where the people of Sphnix buy there products and needs. She also remember how close they were to the Lamia side. The cold air was a clue of how close they were but also the smell of light snow was another sign.

"Do you smell the light ice?" Jackson ask Jisoo.

Jisoo nods her head as she look around. The people were friendly looking, nobody paid any mind to the RM, Jisoo and Jackson. The people of the town was wearing warm clothing because of the breeze. 

"How close do you think we are to the Lamia side?" Jackson ask her.

Jisoo eyes went to Jackson, "I would say pretty close."

RM walk towards the Jackson and Jisoo with a smile. "This region is the coldest of our area. But I'm sure you two are use to it."

Jackson nod his head. "Do you come up hear often?" Jackson as RM.

RM looks around then back to Jackson, "Last time I was here was four months ago. This area is very traditional and less luxurious, so they do not need much counselling or overlooking." 

Jisoo notices a small home with two little girls with their mom doing laundry. One little girl hum a familiar song. Jisoo couldn't put her finger on the song but the melody was something Jisoo heard before. 

"What do we have here?" A man in his late thirties, early forties appear in front of the three. 

RM stood next to Jisoo, "He is the councilmen representative for this region." He whisper to Jisoo.

"Mr. Jung, nice to see you again." RM greets the man.

Before Mr. Jung greets RM, his eyes darts to Jackson and Jisoo. The man kept a smile on his face but his eyes didn't seem friendly to the two. 

"It indeed has been awhile. What bring you here?" Mr. Jung ask RM.

"We wanted to visit and check up on things." RM explained.

"We?" Mr. Jung ask as he looks over to Jisoo.

"Yes, we." RM gestures to Jisoo and Jackson. "This is a friend of Princess Jennie from overseas. She wanted to see some different part of the Sphnix's region." 

Mr. Jung eyes Jisoo warily with a smirk on his face. "Nice to meet you. You don't look like from the overseas." 

Jisoo stayed calm under his observation. "I been told that numerous of times. This is my 7th time being here, maybe I have picked up a style or two." 

Mr.Jung nods his head, "I see.. and you are just observing?" 

Jisoo looks at Jackson then Mr. Jung, "Yes, I never been this area and RM was kind enough escort me here."

"Is there a specific reason?" Mr. Jung ask.

"We wanted fresh cool air, the city of the Sphnix is pretty warm." Jackson spoke up. 

"Yes this area is pretty cool compare to the main city. We do not get much snow but we can see snow trickling down in the right season about three miles down." Mr. Jung tells them.