Sphnix [15.5]

Author's Note: I never thought to put a specific year where I am writing this so let's just we are in the year 2122. With that being said here is the second part.

January 8th 2002

My parents told me that I will be marrying Shin Hye. I never thought that would be the plan but it makes sense. We are both from the richest family and with combining the family, we would be the number one family. We would considered royalty.

-Min-Ho

February 2nd 2002

Shin Hye and I went on our first real date. Our parents made us go to every event, and have dinner every night, but this was our first date that I asked her myself. We are starting to see each other more than friends. Can I really fall in love with my best friend? Maybe this was all meant to be.

-Min-Ho

February 17th 2002

Our parents spoke about grandkids today. I'll admit that I like the thought better than I expected. Shin Hye became shy but I think she ready too. I can't wait to marry her.

-Min-Ho

March 4th 2002

Shin-Hye and I went to the city today. I told her I love her for the first time. She didn't say it back but I know she loves me too but it going to take time. I told her I would wait for he till she is ready.

-Min-Ho

March 15th 2002

I gave her a ring and told her it means I love her and I am willing to do anything for her. All she has to say is yes. And I'm here. She took the ring but didn't say yes.

-Min-Ho

March 22nd 2002

Shin- Hye cried for the first time today. I didn't know why. I told her that I was there for her. Whatever she needs. I'll be there for her. She didn't say anything.

-Min-Ho

April 3rd 2002

I haven't seen Shin Hye in a week. She said she needed to do something. She has been off lately and distant. I don't know what is going but she said she need some space. I gave it to her, I want her to be with me fully and never have doubts. I know she and I are meant to be. Our family are meant to be united.

- Min-Ho

April 10th 2002

Shin Hye told me she love me back but she cried as she told me. I didn't know how to take it. I was happy but I was worried. She told she is fine and she really does love me but she did tell me she has feeling for someone else. And that they had something before our parents told us about us getting married. I told her I understand but she needs to end it. She told me she would.

-Min-Ho

April 15th 2002

Shin Hye and I are officially engaged. She accepted the ring I gave her. The ring wasn't a typical engagement ring but when I saw it, all I can think of was her. Her eyes were warm like the ocean and her heart was a heart of gold. The blue and gold is everything that reminds me of her.

- Min-Ho

April 20th 2002

She is distant again. But on the bright side we finally set a date. We are getting married in three months. Our family also said that people told the councilmen that we need a king and queen, since we are getting married they elected us to be royal family. We accepted.