Lamia [8]

Queen Lalisa and Princess Rose were looking around the store for a dress that the princess may like. They believe that the Princess Jennie needed to calm down from her interaction with her guard.

Jisoo was still sitting on the couch talking to V. Jisoo may not admit it but the queen thought it was sweet that she was interacting with someone beside the queen and the princess.

"What color are you thinking of?" Queen Lalisa ask her cousin.

Princess Rose was looking through some dresses as she was thinking about Lisa's question. "Umm not sure."  She looks over at the Queen, "Jennie's dress was black and a little color. I was thinking something a little brighter."

Lisa nods her head. "I see, how about this one?" A short royal blue dress came in Rose's view.

Rose gave a disgusted look, "Not my color and I dont think a short dress is for a ball."

Lisa understood. "Do you like the corset look like Princess Jennie's?"

Rose's eyes lit up, "Yes!"

A small chuckle came out the queen's lips. "I'll go look over there." Lisa tells Rose as she went to the other side of the store.

Queen Lalisa were admiring all the dresses and she can tell by the material, these dresses were all hand made. She always respected and found the kind of clothing the best one.

The Queen was lost in her own thoughts, she didn't notice a presence behind her. The king was there watching the queen hands slowly gliding the dresses. The way her eyes were looking at every detail, he could see she was in a trance.

Lisa step back a moment to look at one particular dress  but stumbled when she accidentally ran to someone.

She heard a small grunt but immediately froze when she smell a familiar cologne. She hesitantly turn around and saw the king looking at her with a smirk.

"Are you alright?" He ask.

The queen shyly nods her head as she stood a step back. "Sorry, I didn't see you there."

"It's okay." He replies.

The two were quiet. Queen Lalisa could feel the weird atmosphere between the two and didn't know by they do this to each other. She remembered Princess Jennie's suggestion about her and king.

They way these two are around each other when others around them, they become so awkward but when they are alone like in the car, they are so comfortable. It confuses the queen. She didn't know how she felt.

She shook her head from the confusion. "Is Princess Jennie okay?"

The king looks at the queen, "Yes. Sorry about that. Jennie and her guard have a history."

"I see that. What exactly is going on there?"

King Jungkook took a deep breath, "Oh a lot. They are in love. But it took them a long time to realize it. Now that he is her guard, the two realizes their feelings."

Queen Lalisa face turn into confusion. "But their in love, and they know it. What is the problem?"

This time the look of confusion appears on King Jungkook, "Well he we have a rule, a guard can not fall in love with someone in the palace."

Queen Lalisa eyes widen, "Why?"

"If the guard are in love with someone in the castle and it puts an issue of the person they are protecting. Basically, don't mix pleasure with business."

"But if the person he a guarding is the person he is in love with, how is that an issue?"

King Jungkook lips went into a straight line and his eyes became serious. "And if one day, my life was in danger, he would need to choose me. Not her."