Sphnix [1]

The King woke up from his bed with a naked women by his side. He notice the marks on her body and smirk at the memory of last night.

She was a kinky one he thought.

The women stir around and came back and wrap her arms around his body.

While doing this, the covers fell from her chest and you can see the perfect breast for a full display.

As much as the King wanted more of this women, he knew he had a full day of meetings today.

He look over his clock and he knew one of the maid would come in at pick out his clothes and bring get his bath ready.

Sure enough In two minutes, three maid came in and got his morning routine ready for him.

One was here to pick the King's clothing, one was to get his bath ready and third was to make his bed.

"Mio." The king call the Japanese maid.

Mio step forward with her head low. "Can you get this women some fresh clothes and escort out. You can get Bam Bam to assist you." The king tells the maid.

She then bowed and left the room to do what she was told.

The one maid, got his robe and help him. The king went to his bathroom and wash his face while wait for his bath.

When the bath was ready he soaks his sore muscle in the hot steamy tub. While he was cleaning his body he heard the women yelling.

He shakes his head in disappointment. He hates it when the women makes a big deal of their night.

He then hear Bam Bam trying to calm the women down, she refused.

After a few moments, all the yelling was gone and he breath out in relief.

The king went back to his routine. After thirty minutes, he was in his suit ready for the day. When his adjust his cuff links the door open and his second in command, Jimin walks in with a smirk on his face.

The king life an eye brow in question with his happy mood.

"Did you get laid or something?" The king ask in a bore tone.

The second commander chuckles at his king. "No, but that women you had walking out here." Jimin starts off the gave him a low whistle. "Nice rack."

The king smirk at his friend. "She is available." The king states.

Jimin had a disgusting look on his friend. "Maybe in another day."

The king nod his head in amusement. There was a knock on his door. Bam Bam his royal guard, V, Jimin royal guard and RM his Royal Collection of Trust were at the door.

"The city counsel men are here. They are ready whenever you are." RM tells the King.

The king breaths out in annoyance, "Lets get this done and over with." He tell all the men in the room.

They waited till the king walks out and everybody was in pursuit.

The king had about ten to twenty five meeting a week. As much as he hates the meeting, the meeting were necessary for his reign. He made sure he knew everything about his cities and property.