Lamia [4]

Queen Lalisa was in the room that the Sphinx gave her. She was pacing back and forth of the room in confusion. The man that raise his voice to her was the king.

She remember his mysterious eyes gazing into her, they were dark and cold.

Her skin crawled with disgust and anger. She remember Jimin's and V's words that their king and her were different. She never thought how different till she actually met him.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Queen Lalisa calls out.

The door opens and she see Jin coming in with Jimin.

"Jimin." She greets him.

"Queen Lalisa." He bows. "The king would like to speak with you in his studies."

Queen Lalisa went rigid when Jimin mentioned the king. Jimin noticed her change of mood.

"I am sorry that you had to meet him like that. He really does feel awful." Jimin apologizes.

Queen Lalisa felt bad that Jimin is apologizing for the king.

"I will believe it when I hear it from him. I'll be there in a second." She said.

Jimin smiles widely, then walk out the room.

Queen Lalisa went to the mirror and check her appearance. She had her long gray wool skirt with long sleeve turtle neck shirt. She fix her hair and when she was please with her appearance, she was ready she step out her room.

Jin was there waiting for her with Jimin by his side. Jimin starts to walk toward the stairway going down one set of stairs, then a hallway.

The hallway were filled with so much history and she was amazed how much they take pride in being a Sphinx.

When they were in front of a door, Jimin knocks. After a moment, there was a voice letting them in.

When they enter the room, the man, suppose King was sitting on the chair behind his desk. He was looking down at paperwork with a brows knitted together in confusion.

She heard Jimin clearing his throat to get the king's attention. When King Jungkook eyes lifted to Queen Lalisa, he immediately stood up.

"Queen Lalisa."he said. He gestures to the chair in front of his desk. "Please have a seat."

Lisa nods her head and walks to the chair to sit down.

King Jungkook sat down once she was seated. "I would like to apologize for my behavior at our first encounter. I did not plan our first time meeting to be in such a misunderstanding."

"It's okay, I say we forget it and move on." She said.

King Jungkook smiles at the lady. "Thank you for understanding. How was your travels?"

"It was nice, thank you."

"And the room, was everything well equipped to your likings?"

Queen Lalisa chuckles, "Everything was perfect, thank you for your kind hospitality."

"My pleasure, if you need anything, please let me know."

"I will." It was quiet for a moment, "You have me here at the Sphinx. Jimin informed me you wanted to have an understanding about the shipments and such."

"Yes, but before we start business. I was hoping that we all can have dinner, get to know one another." King Jungkook smile never left his face.

Queen Lalisa was confuse with the man she first met and the one that is sitting in front of her. How can a person have two split personality.