Lamia [21]

Did not proofreads

Queen Lalisa meeting with her councilmen was a little different from King Jungkook. Many were disappointed in her and some were thrilled because they would have an actual man to rule. As much as arrogant those men are, these men still helped her father help his people and she will have to respect them.

They all agreed that to meet the king. They were still skeptical but nonetheless they were curious of the king. The news of her pregnancy was a unexpected and their reaction surprised her as well.

"Queen Lalisa, as much as we believe some kind of betrayal to go to Sphnix side but with the news of your pregnancy is great news." One man stood up and said.

"We hope you have a safe pregnancy and may your son grow up healthy and well." Another man said.

My son?

"What makes you think she will have a boy?" Princess Rose asked.

The men chuckles, "Well we can only hope." Another man said.

Lisa was filled with rage and betrayal. "With all due respect men, do not forget when our people collide, there will some men demoted. People make sure you all behave yourself."

All the men shut their mouth. Even with the men's silence, she still didn't feel satisfied.

Why have I not chosen a few women to be part of the council party? She questions.

Lisa stood from her chair and walked out in annoyance. She heard footsteps and noticed it was Jisoo following her.

"Queen Lalisa." Jisoo calls our.

Lisa took a deep breath before turning. "Yes Jisoo."

"You know these men were set on having a king, and this is the first time a women ruled solo. But you are still an amazing queen. And they can't get that through their head."

Lisa lips went into a straight line. "I have been Queen for some time. And I have a women as an advisor. You would think these men would respect women a little more." She stops and looks at Jisoo. "Am I a great Queen? Why does a throne have to be successful with a man in it?"

Jisoo gave Lisa a small smile, "You are a wonderful queen. You handled a situation that your father never had the chance to settle. And if he was king, and knew the Sphnix were being benefits of the prices of the shipment, we would be at war at this moment. And with that, families would be broken, people would be dead, and he wouldn't have know his own sister betrayed him. Men think before they act. They are impatient. They don't have our mindset." Jisoo held Lisa hands, "People truly believe without a Queen, a throne can't be successful as well. It takes two. You and King Jungkook are changing history."

Lisa couldn't help but smile. Jisoo is left the Queen, so she can calm down a little. Stress isn't good for the baby or her. She walked towards her room but stopped at her mother's library. She never once stepped in there since her parents death.

She walked in and notices a few children book that her mother use to read to her. There was a couch and table where her mother would always read and write. On the side of the room was a piano. Lisa never played but her mother was amazing at it. She remembered her father telling her, he swore she cast a spell on him the first time he heard her played.

She smile at the memories of parents. Her dad was rough and stern but when it comes to her mother, he was loyal, sweet and sometime cheesy. A small giggle escaped her lips when she realized that is exactly King Jungkook was.

She would be seeing King Jungkook soon and she couldn't wait to be in his arms and finalize everything so that they can always be together.