Sphnix [5]

Everybody was at the less formal dining table. The king usually prefer the more formal table for special guest but he felt the table was too long. The less formal table in one of the dining room was currently full with seven seats.

King Jungkook was on the head of one side, with Jimin on his right, next to him is RM;Princess Jennie was on his left side.

Queen Lalisa was sitting on the head of the table across from King Jungkook. Rose was on her right and Jisoo on her left.

The guards were by the table, it's customary for the guards to start to eat when they are done. But King Jungkook offered for the Lamia's guard to eat but Jin insisted to wait.

The two princess was sitting next to each other talking, while Jisoo was talking to RM and Jimin. Everyone was enjoying each other company except the king and Queen.

They were silently eating, watching everyone talking. Every once in awhile there eyes would meet but only for a second. Nobody really noticed the silence of the king and Queen till the mid of their main course.

Jimin and Rose eyes would meet about every five to seven minutes but they didn't look away. They silently challenge each other on who would look away first. Rose was always the first to look away.

At the mid of their main course, Jimin was looking over Rose hoping to catch her eyes again but he didn't see them. Her eyes held confusion as she was looking over at the Queen.

The Queen was eating with her eyes cast down. She would take a sip of water, giving Rose a small smile. And from what Jimin has seen from Queen Lalisa, her smile are truly genuine but this smile during dinner was force.

Jimin didn't like the Queen wasn't enjoying herself, so he look over his king so he can notice but the king was doing the same.

But instead of a force smile, he wasn't smiling at all. He had this dark aura around him. He just watch everyone talking. Jimin was going to ask the king what the issue was but he saw his eyes cast forward and saw the Queen eyes were watching him too.

Neither said a word before anything could happen they look away from each other. Jimin didn't know what to take from this, so he decided to ask the Queen a question.

"Queen Lalisa, what do you on your spare time?" Everyone became silent after the question.

Queen Lalisa eyes widen a bit but she compose herself. "I like to take pictures." She answers.

"Yes the photos." Jimin said as he was remembering the photos she took of the people in her cities.

"Photos?" King Jungkook questions.

"Yes, Lisa take photos of the people in the cities. She really good at capturing moments." Princess Rose answers.

King Jungkook was surprise to hear that she take pictures of her people. He was curious of this queen because, in the short time he was able to observe,she wasn't what he expected.

He was nervous and scare that they would attack if something was in their favor. But from what he has seen, the Lamia are not scary at all. He even questioned if she really was a queen.

"I saw your painting. They are amazing." The Queen's voice capture his attention.

It took a second to realize she was talking to him now.

"Thank you." King Jungkook nod his head in appreciation.

"How long have you been painting?" She ask again.

He hesitates to answer but her eyes were focus on his. This was the longest they held eye contact. He didn't want to scare her or make her mad, so he chose to interact with her.