Sphnix[8]

The king was on his computer when he heard a knock on his office door. He was almost done inputting some information in the computer, when he let the person come in.

He saw his cousin Jennie enter his office. She has a smirk on her face, which wasn't unusual but it is unusual for her to barge in his office in a pleasant mood.

King Jungkook was skeptical about his cousin.

"What do you want Jennie?" He ask.

Jennie shrugs her shoulders, "Nothing. We are about to leave. Just wondering are you ready or do you need a few more minutes."

One thing he was certain about in regard of his cousin, is that she never waits for people. We were always on her time.

Even me, the king.

"Jennie, what are you up to?" Jungkook question her.

Jennie lifts her right hand against her chest and made an surprise face. "Me? I have no idea what you are talking about."

Suga was at the entrance of his door. King Jungkook turns to Jennie's royal guard.

"What is she up to?" King Jungkook ask her.

Suga shakes his head. "You and I both know I never know, unless she lets me."

King Jungkook signs in annoyance. He didn't have time for this.

"Whatever, yes I'm ready. Is the queen ready?"

Princess Jennie smirks at her cousin.

"Yes. She is downstairs waiting for you."

Jungkook didn't know what was the princess up to but he will find out. Just right now he didn't want the queen to be kept waiting.

King Jungkook smiles and walks out the office with Princess Jennie behind him and Suga follows her. They made it to the main floor where Queen Lalisa, Princess Rose, Jisoo and their guards were waiting.

When the king laid eyes on the queen, she didn't see him just yet. She was talking to Princess Rose, laughing about something and he smiles at the sight of her smile.

"You know I was skeptical with Lamia here but the queen actually reminds me of your mom." Princess Jennie silently said to Jungkook.

Jungkook understood what she meant. She was kind like his mom, her kindness and pure happiness radiates off of her. King Jungkook's mom was an angel, she was the one women that his stern father could never be mad at. Queen Lalisa is just as beautiful as his mother.

After a moment just starring at queen, Jimin shows up with RM beside him.

"Are we ready?" Jimin interrupts the king's thoughts.

King Jungkook nods his head. And when the Lamia's ladies finally saw the king, everyone but the queen bows.

Queen Lalisa smiles at the king. "I'm excited. Thank you for taking the time out of day to show me your cities."

King Jungkook eyes stayed on Queen Lalisa, "It's not a big deal. You are a special guest."

Queen Lalisa smiles widen and her eyes sparkle at his words.