Lamia [11]

Princess Rose ran to the queen's room after she and and Jimin arrived to the palace. She felt like she was cloud nine, after their little outing.

The princess knocks on the queen's room urgently. From a distance, Jin heard the panic knocks and was going to check on the queen but Hoseok stops him.

"It's not emergency. It's more girl talk." Hoseak explains Jin.

Jin furrow his brow, "That Jimin guy and Princess Rose has a moment today."

Jin arch his brow, the two guards still wasn't trusting of the Sphnix but they knew these two women have very good judgment calls. And sometimes they knew to trust them.

Queen Lalisa opens her door with a worried expression. She notice a wide smile Rose at her door. Rose slips into the queen's room while twirling.

"What in heavens name has got into you?" Queen Lalisa ask as she closes the door.

Rose prance around the queen's room without a care in the world.

"Oh nothing. Jimin and I had a breakthrough today." Rose sang.

The queen covers her mouth with a smile on her face. Princess Rose is a flirt no doubt, but this a new kind of romance. Lisa wasn't sure if it was the chase that Rose was interested but this shows this was more than that.

"I see. And what now?" Lisa ask.

Rose froze and turn to Lisa with a smile. "We are going on another date and we will see from there."

Lisa sat down on her bed, eyes still on her cousin. "And you think this is a good idea?"

Rose looks over at Lisa with confusion, "Yes, why?"

Lisa shrugs her shoulders, "Just making sure this is what you want."

Rose shrugs her shoulders, "This is what I want now."

Queen Lalisa grimace at Rose. Lisa actually likes Jimin, she just hopes Rose doesn't play the poor guy. She knows what her cousin is capable of.

"Just remember we are trying to make peace." Lisa reminds her.

Rose nods her head. "I know. I do like him. But I'm sure I have said this before."

Lisa nods her head. Lisa went to her mirror and reapply her lipstick and fix her hair a little. Princess Rose watches her cousin from afar.

"How was your day?"Rose ask.

Lisa blushes at the memory of the king kissing her in the middle of the hallway. She bit her lips from smiling so hard, but obviously her cousin notices.

Rose stood up curiously, walks up to her.

"Why are you blushing?" Rose ask.

Lisa looks away, hiding her face. "I'm not blushing."

Rose points to her face. "Yes you are. What happen today?"

Lisa stood up and walks away just to get away from Rose. "Yah! Lalisa Manoban! What happen today? What aren't you telling me?"

Lisa smiles at her cousin's curiosity. Believe it or not, she wants to keep this part of her a secret just a little while. This was a new feeling and she wanted to explore it herself.

"It's nothing really. I was with Princess Jennie most of today and she just told me a beautiful story."

Rose eyes her, "Then why were you blushing?"

"It's a beautiful story." Was all she said. Lisa checks her watch and saw that it was almost dinner time. "Shall we head down for dinner?"

Rose didn't believe it. But she let it go knowing she will tell later on. Rose nods her head. They both walk toward the door, and when Lisa opens it. King Jungkook was there on the other side.