Sphnix [22]

Did not proofread. I'm sorry.

King Jungkook and Queen Lalisa were in their own car heading to the Sphnix side and discuss further detail, by the end of the day, the councilmen would vote. The meeting at the Lamia was calm and everyone was understanding.

The car was close to the palace and the two stayed quiet in the car. Jungkook knew Lisa has been tired since her pregnancy and with everything going on, she was restless. He let her be in peace whenever the opportunity would come.

He turns to see Lisa eyes close. Her mouth was slightly open as she sleep. He smirks at her sleeping self.He lifts his hand to close her mouth but the furrow of her brows stopped him. He slightly caress her cheeks and her open mouth shuts as she leans into his hand.

"Sir we are here." BamBam tells Jungkook.

Jungkook nods his head as he continues to admire Lisa. He heard BamBam and Jin getting out of the car and waits till Lisa woke up. After five minutes, Lisa starts to stir in her sleep and her eyes slightly open with a confuse look. She looks around before her eyes landed on Jungkook who didn't stop smiling.

"We are here?" She ask in a groggy tone. Jungkook nods his head. "Why didn't you wake me?"

"You look peaceful sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up."

Lisa gave him a appreciative smile. "Thank you but we have a meeting to attend."

Jungkook sign out. "Fine let's go."

The two finally got of the car. There were a line of Sphnix councilmen and Lamia councilmen waiting for the king and queen. When the two finally got of the car, everyone waited till the two walk into the palace. The meeting was in the living room corridor, there were tables and chairs for everyone.

After another three hours of meeting, the councilmen told the King and Queen to take a walk so they can fully talk about this. Jisoo and RM along with the princess and Jimin to make sure everyone was talking peacefully.

Lisa and Jungkook walked inside Jungkook's mothers garden hand in hand, enjoying the moment of silence as the councilmen make their decision. The two didn't know what would happen but they enjoy every little moment they had together.

"Do you think we can bring your mother's garden to the new palace?" Lisa ask out in the blue.

Jungkook turn to her with a smile. "Whatever you want."

"I want our child to know everything about his grandparents."

Jungkook nods his head. "I would love that."

"If it's a girl, maybe she can help expand it. And if it's a boy, I'm sure you have a lot to teach him. I want to have a small swing set in a backyard.. oh maybe a sandbox. And a little picnic area. What do you think?"

Jungkook couldn't help but stared at Lisa as she thought of all these beautiful little things for their child. He loves this women with all his heart and he couldn't stop admiring her for all the beautiful things she was made of.

"I think whatever you want, I will do it. I will grab every stars in the galaxy if you ask for it."

A small blush appears on her cheek. "You don't have to be dramatic."

Jungkook furrow his brow, "Who said I'm being dramatic?"

Lisa chuckles. "Okay I get it."

The two notices a few older maid watering the plants. They all stopped and how to the royal couple.

"I want all of them to come with us." Lisa said out loud.

"Why them? Not that I'm complaining."