Sphnix [4]

Jungkook woke up with a dry mouth, so he got up to get a drink of water in the kitchen. It was about thirty minutes before he normally wakes up, the staff were all already up. Each of them were surprise to see King Jungkook up.

"I'm sorry, did you need anything?" One of the maid ask as she bows.

"No, I woke up earlier than I normally do. Go on with your business. I'm just here for a drink." He tells her.

Her eyes widen and stride to the fridge. "Oh I can do it sir." She got a glass and pour some water in the cup.

She walks up to him with a smile, she hands him the cup. He reach out to grab the cup from his hand and their hands slightly touch.

He saw her blushing at the brim of the cup as he was sipping out of the cup. A mischievous thought with beautiful girl.

When he was done drinking he lick his wet lips, and the way her eyes follow his move, didn't become unnoticed by the king.

"How long have you work here?" He ask her lady.

"For three and half months." She replies.

"Do you like it?" He ask.

She smiles, "I do, some days are better than others."

She seems like a sweet girl, he would hate it to sleep with her and have to kick her out. He decided to skip this one.

He turned around but felt a small hand on his arm. He look over his shoulders to see her hesitant face. But she took a step forward and she wraps her arms around his waist from behind.

"Do you understand what you are getting yourself into?" He ask her.

"I do and I'm willing to take the risk."

That's all he needed to hear. He turn his body and engulf her with a hard kiss. She starts to moan in his mouth and that made his dick twitch.

A knock on the arch of the kitchen door broke their kiss. King Jungkook tore himself off the innocent girl and saw RM smirking at the king.

"Sir I have some news from Jimin." RM tells him.

He groans at RM. he turn his head to face the girl, "Go to my room. This won't take long."

The girl walks out of the room to the stairs, both men eyes follow the girl.

RM shakes his head, "You know it's hard to find maid if you keep sleeping with them."

"I don't mind seconds here and there." King Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "What did Jimin say?"

"He will be here soon, in three hours exactly." RM informs him.

Jungkook's face was giving the RM the okay to continue.

"And the Queen will be here with him."

King Jungkook smiles. He knew Jimin wouldn't fail him.

"That's great news."

"The Princess is with her and their advisor." RM continues.

"The more the merrier!" King Jungkook said with a happiness. "Make sure the rooms are all set, have everything prepare." He tells RM as he walk out the kitchen.

He wanted to celebrate with the maid in his room.

Jimin and V were in the car with Jackson and J hope. They didn't trust the men to be alone, so two guards with them.

Jin stayed with the three ladies in the other car.

Jimin and V were very relax because they knew they had nothing to hide but obviously the two guard didn't feel that way.