Lamia [1]

The queen stood at her balcony from her palace watching her home. She sign out with content that her people were safe.

She always feared that she was never enough for people but she wakes up and breath in the good air, and look down and see the her community were happy. A leader can do a million good thing but one bad move, the world will go behind your back.

She stayed positive and made sure the people feel the positive energy that she gives out.

As she picks up her cup of coffee from the small table next to her, the door to her room slams open.

"Morning your majesty." Her cousin Rose greets her as she walks in with poise and beauty. Her voice was lace with kind and gentle.

"Morning cousin. May I ask why you enter my room?" I ask her with a glimpse of her as she sits on my bed.

Her cousin lays her body on the Queen's bed and lift her head with her right hand looking over the Queen.

"No reason, I just wonder what we have plan today. Can we go the city markets today?" Princess Rose ask.

Queen Lalisa, took a sip from her cup and place it back down. She turns her whole body to her cousin.

"I think today will be good day for that." The Queen tells her princess.

The princess eye's widen with shock that she agreed. The Queen hardly goes to the market or anywhere in matter of fact, unless the Royal Collection of Trust advises her to do so.

"Did Jisoo tell you need to make a trip to the common people?" The Princess ask.

"No, I don't think I have any important meetings today and beside, I do owe you a gift for your birthday."

The princess grins at her cousin.

"I thought you forgot." She challenges her cousin.

The Queen scoffs. "Please, Queen or not, I will never forget how you put hair dye in my shampoo, when I forgot your 13th birthday."

The princess chuckles at her cousin. "I'm glad my lesson is still engraved into your head." The princess got off the bed with ease. "Come on your majesty. Let's have breakfast and have the royal guard prepare for your departure."

The Queen tucks her hand with the princess and walks out of her room.

The Queen and Princess were best of friends. Obviously since the Queen took her throne, they didn't have the privilege to enjoy each other company as much as before. But the princess understood and the Queen knew when to make sure she have a personal life as well.

As the Queen and the Princess walks down the stairs, the guards all bowed to the royal duo. The Queen and princess aren't the typical royal family as before. They care for the workers and was grateful for their hard work.

They remember a few of their cousin and uncles treated the workers with so much hate and disgust. Their father were brothers and they believe we should be more stern with people and worker, but their mothers thought otherwise.

Their mother told them, we were bless to be born in this kind of wealth but to never take advantage of what we have. Of course their father's were always thought that kind of thinking would get you no respect. But their mom prove them otherwise. The royal workers, loved the Queen's mother. They stayed with underpaid because they respect the Queen's mother.

Queen Lisa's parents fought on a constant bases of how to raise their daughter. No matter what the king said, it somehow always became the Queen's way.

Queen Lalisa said her mother's secret was,
"The men may be the head of the household, but the women are the neck and turn the head any way she wants."