Sphnix [14]

Again I'm at work and did not proof read. Enjoy.

King Jungkook decided to do some workout. Actually that is all he has been doing in his spare time in the last three days. He wakes up, eat every meal in his study, goes to his meetings, working out in between on his spare time. He was avoiding the Queen.

He hasn't really heard anything from her, she hasn't ask and King Jungkook seems content. He was too occupied to care.

The sweat was dripping from his forehead to his chest through every punch, jump and kick. Thirty minutes in his evening workout, Jimin decides to come in and spare.

BamBam shakes his head.

"You sure you up for this?" BamBam ask Jimin.

Jimin knew his friend was on edge, Princess Rose tried to ask the queen about it but she seems to be shutting down as well. Jimin thought they were okay but something happen and Jimin felt the need to help out.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. We been sparring since kids."

"Yeah but his workout has been intense lately. Whatever is bothering him, it's bothering him real bad."

Jimin pops his shoulders as he stretches them, "Don't worry about me."

V hands him a water bottle to take a sip. "You are too bold for your own good." V mumbles.

Jimin smirks as he walk up to Jungkook. "Alright, so what is going on?" He question as he bounces on his foot to get ready to fight.

Jungkook didn't answer with words. He grunts our as he threw his first punch. Jimin. Jimin dodges the punch, slightly shook his head.

"Okay, so we aren't really talking." And then Jimin did a low punch, and punches his rib.

Jungkook grunts out in a slight pain, "That was a low blow." He then fake punch with his right and swung with his left and successfully punch Jimin on his cheek.

Jungkook smirks at his small victory as Jimin shook out the punch.

"Better yet?" Jimin ask.

Jungkook shook his head, then the two continues to spare. Jungkook was punching without a thought, he was hitting smart. It was all anger and stress.

Jimin on the other hand, noticed his sloppy hits, so he took advantage of this. Within ten minutes of sparring, Jungkook was almost beaten.

Jimin took a step back, "Are you ready to talk or -" Jungkook lunges toward Jimin. The two fell with Jungkook on top. Jimin protect himself by shielding his head with his arms.

Jimin knew that he needed some release, so he let him hit about four or five punches. The hits didn't hurt, it was more just needing some kind of release.

Jimin finally hook his leg around Jungkook and rolls them over. Jimin held him down with his arms on Jungkook neck.

"Bro, you are done. Stop." Jimin urges him.

The king was not stopping. He tried but his body was giving up on him. After a few moments, he laid down in defeat.

"I'll get you back."

Jimin stood up and grab a towel and threw it to man on the ground. "It wouldn't be you if you didn't try to come back again." He got another towel and wipes his forehead as he sat down. "So what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Jungkook stood up with the help of BamBam. He sits down on the other side of the room,trying to catch his breath.

"RM found something." Jimin raises a brow. "A Lamia is behind the reasoning of the prices of the shipment." Jungkook continues to explain.