Sphnix[21]

Did not proofread

King Jungkook was sitting in the middle of the Lamia's living corridors. His thoughts went back the women that stole his heart. His hearts beat rapidly thinking about their next step, and how the people will react. But the last week, Jisoo and Namjoon have been tracking down anybody who that was born a Lamia but now live in Sphnix and anybody born as a Sphnix and lives in the Lamia. And the numbers were more than expected. It was not a lot but still it was a decent amount of people.

In total about 50 people on each side.

Today he was going back to the Sphnix side and speak to his people and Queen Lalisa will do the same. And in a week we would have our city councilmen meet each other and that will be the a step closer.

Both Lalisa and I knew this was going to take some time. We were willing to be patient but we were now going to start a family and we wanted our people to understand we are all one.

A surprise peck brought Jungkook out of his thought. He looks up to see his beautiful queen with a smile. He held her hand and pull her on his lap. He sign out as he wrap his arms around her.

"You okay?" She ask him.

He nod his head. "I hate leaving you."

He notices a little pout, "Well we will be able to stay together soon."

"I know, but it still doesn't suck leaving you."

She held his face so they were looking each other in the eye. His eyes held sadness, while hers held hope. It was like she was transferring some hope to him, he smile.

"I love you." He whispers.

She smiles widely, "And I love you too." She gives him a a kiss.

They heard footsteps in the hallway and knew people were coming in. They separate each embrace and stood up, to greet the others.

Namjoon, Jimin, Princess Rose, Jisoo and V were at the door.

"The car is ready." Namjoon tells Jungkook.

Jungkook gave Lisa a finally kiss goodbye. "I'll see you soon. Be careful and make sure you take care of our little one."

She nods her head. "I will."

He walks away, with BamBam and Namjoon following him.

V stood next to Jisoo with a smile. He kisses her cheek and said goodbye as well.

Jimin was the last to say goodbye to Princess Rose. You can see the pain in each other. From the outside Jimin and Rose probably love each other as much as The Queen and King. In their story, it was love at first sight. So their love and trust was strong.

Rose didn't hide how much she would miss him, while Jimin stayed strong for her and told her they will see each other soon. Once they depart Rose walked away from the living corridors and into her room.

Jimin finally got into the car, with a sign of defeat as he close his eyes. He didn't want to leave Rose, especially when she shows her vulnerable side.

"So this is how Yoongi feels." Jimin spoke out with his still close.

Jungkook eyes went to Jimin with a confuse look. Jimin felt the king's gaze, so he open his eyes.

"You know having a love that you can truly be with. Always walking away from one another. Suppressing their feeling and hoping that things will change."

Jungkook looks away from Jimin.

"At least, for us, we have hope. Their story is different from ours." Jimin finishes.