Lamia [2]

Queen Lalisa sat in the middle of the couch with Princess Rose on her right and Jisoo on her left. All three were facing the two Sphinx.

The Queen herself was preserve. She is hardly like this but because of the stranger in her home, actually in her territory, she wasn't letting her guard down.

The memory of the 1 am banging on her bedroom door was fresh. Jisoo got an abrupt message from the Sphinx that one of them from the palace wanted a visit. Obviously the Queen was not quite keen to the idea but after two and half hours debating in the morning, Queen Lalisa decided she curious.

Princess Rose was completely against it but since she laid eyes on the second of command, she forgot why she was so against it.

"Your palace is beautiful." Jimin was the first break the silence.

Queen Lalisa nod her in appreciation of his compliments. "Thank you, my mother always cared for the interior." She smiles at Rose. "Unfortunately, I was horrible with that but luckily Rose has a knack for good taste."

Rose gave her a appreciative smile. "Thanks." She then turn her smile to Jimin. "I heard there are mainly men in your palace. Does your have a dark and dungy look? Or is a like bachelor pad?"

Queen Lalisa smiles falter a little and nudge the princess. Princess Rose turns to the queen with confusion.

There was a fit of laughter on the other side of the couch and both Jimin and V were bent over laughing.

Jisoo cleat her throat to get the men's attention. When V heard her he immediately came serious and straighten his posture.

"Umm, no. Our is lively like yours. King Jungkook has a cousin. She is our princess, Princess Jennie. She does a lot of the interior as well." Jimin explains to the three.

"Ahh yes Princess Jennie." Jisoo mind clicked.

"How long do you suppose you would stay?" Princess Rose was the one who ask.

"I believe our advisor told us you would not mind us staying tonight and leave tomorrow afternoon. Is that correct?" Jimin questions.

The Queen Lalisa and Jisoo both nods their head. "That is correct. We have two rooms ready for you." Jisoo tells them.

"Thank you for kind hospitality." Jimin thanks the Queen.

Jimin noticed the Queen was observing everything. Her eyes never left him and V and honestly Jimin thought it was smart to.

"Do you mind me asking for the abrupt need to visit us?" Queen Lalisa ask as she looks Jimin straight into his eyes.

Jimin never been intimated, only by the King. Jimin doesn't even know if it intimidation that's Jimin's feeling because he could feel the Queen would not harm unless it's necessary. The moment he heard her spoke, he can tell by her kind words she isn't a violence type.

But it was another type of feeling that he felt like he could be honest to her. and it's new to Jimin

"Something unusual has happen lately and it turns out you, the Lamia." Jimin gesture to the three curious ladies on the couch. "Are effected by it. King Jungkook, wanted to make sure that you understand that we had nothing to do with it." Jimin explain.

Jimin watched the Queen. Her facial expression stayed the same throughout Jimin reasoning for the visit. Her eyes filled with curiosity, her smile stayed glued, her posture was straight. He couldn't read her and he didn't know why.

Queen Lalisa knew she couldn't let her guard down in front of strangers. She obviously knew they were talking about the shipments but she wanted to see hit it effected them.