Chapter 24

Draco's POV:

After Cordelia ran out of the classroom and away from the intruding stares of the entitled students, everyone shifted their focus towards me. It's like they didn't even hear the bell ring, they all stayed frozen in place.

On the other side of the room was Snape, looking very amused at this event that just happened. It's the first time I witnessed him so laid back enough to be cheerful. The looks of the imbeciles didn't really mind me, but I wanted to get the fuck out of this room.

So I casually adjusted my hair, and picked up Cordelia's belongings and the only item I had, which was a quill. I got out of the room and saw her frame get lost in the shadows of the long corridors, filled only with the sound of her rushed footsteps.

I know her well enough to assume that she's probably extremely anxious right now and she might have had another panic attack, resulting in her being in a coma for another two months. All jokes aside, I just got her back, I don't want to lose her again.

I tried to run after her, and everything seemed almost like a deja vu. This memory flashed back into my mind, of the time I ran after her when I found out she tried to put my name in the bloody goblet of fire.

However, this time I was running after her for a very different cause. I smiled to myself thinking this would become a routine between us, and I was ok with that. How many more times am I gonna run after this girl?

I followed the footsteps until it came to an end. I realised we ended up in a very secluded part of the castle, that I had no idea even existed. I'm pretty sure she's ran without realising her surroundings. My footsteps slowed down as hers did. She was out of breath, I wasn't.

She was blankly staring at the wall ahead of her, and I assume she was replaying everything in her mind over and over again. If this was a romance novel, you would expect the character, as in me in this context, to go comfort her. But-

"Who said you were going to lose your virginity to me hm?" I asked, after sneaking up behind her and pushing her hair behind her ear. She gasped, and tried to turn around to face me. However, she couldn't because I put my right hand on her chest from behind her and pressed her figure against me.

Cordelia POV:

Him pressing me to him, made fire lick at my stomach. All my overthinking disappeared, as if it didn't happen and all I could think about was his lips in close proximity to my ear.

I could feel his one breath on my neck and I shivered. I saw his malicious smirk through the overly polished marble wall. I get annoyed as he can feel the effect he has on me thanks to his scorching hand pressing on my excited heart. As if he expects my body to give him more.

He didn't move his hand and he continued pressing me against his warm chest. I wanted him to either drag his hand up to my neck or down towards my breasts, but he did neither. He didn't give me that satisfaction, which frustrated me.

"How about we play a game where you answer all my questions with the utmost truth, yeah?" he whispered into my ear and gently started drawing overly intimate patterns on my chest that made me go breathless.

Even though he knew he made me feel like this, I didn't want to give in to his ministrations too quickly and show how desperate I was for him. I was ready to resist my urges and put up a fight.

"What makes you think I would do so?" I answered trying to keep my head high.

"Hm.. Let me think.." he teased, bringing his lips closer to my jaw, ghosting them over my skin and relishing in the goosebumps they create.

"Maybe because you're on Veritaserum love.."

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit. Fuck. I totally forgot about that minor detail.

"I can fight it you know", I still try with a feeble voice.

"Then you wouldn't mind me asking a couple of innocent questions, would you Cordelia?" he said and I simply nodded.

"How much did you want me that night before Snape interrupted us?"

"I was ready to kill Snape, I wanted you so much-'' my eyes widened, my voice sounded breathy and foreign to my ears. It felt like I wasn't talking on my own will and my heart was controlling me. It felt so bizarre. He could definitely feel my skin burning against his in shame. I will not finish that sentence, I cannot.

"Goood. That wasn't very hard now, was it Cord?" he teased again, his teeth scraping my ear. Fuckkk, why does he have to sound like he knows what he's doing so well. The praise made my legs squeeze closer together. Words didn't come to my mouth.

"Oh, you like being praised huh? Good to know" he said in a soothing tone.

"Tell me, how much do you want me now?" he insisted. I let out the breath I was holding at the question and it curiously sounded like a lewd sigh. He arched his brows at my reaction and, pleased from it, he moved his hand further up to my neck, rewarding me.

"So much. So, so much Draco.. Please" I couldn't help but beg. I didn't even need the Veritaserum now. The truth was spilling out of my mouth and getting out in the open.
The second I told him my intentions, he lowered both of his hands to my waist, and turned me towards him in a swift motion.

I thought he was gonna kiss me, I wanted him to, but he didn't. Which frankly irked me. Why doesn't he bloody kiss me. I leaned in, and he swerved me. Which frustrated me even more. I don't understand what he wants from me. He has been teasing me for the past five minutes and now refuses to kiss me. What the actual fuck!

He gripped my jaw and placed his thumb on my lip.

"Patience Cord. Who said you had the permission to kiss me. Besides, I'm not done asking questions." He smirked at my annoyance.

"What if I took you to my bedroom? What would you do then love? Would you stay all pliant and obedient for me? Or would you try to disobey?" he left the question hanging. So many questions were rising to my head, but I couldn't formulate a single one of them. He was staring into my eyes with a fiery passion, it felt too intense so I looked away.

Without saying a single word, I started walking away, to prove a point.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, momentarily confused, his facade slipping.

"To your bedroom, of course. Where else would I go?" I teased this time. He smiled at that, with a proud glint in his eye.