Chapter 14

Cordelia's POV

"Not so fast Cord!" he exclaimed, shutting the door behind him. I took in his appearance, and boy did he look angry.

Fuck. Why does he have to run so fast?

Words can't describe how I feel right now. I'm lightheaded, and my skin is cold and sweaty. I feel dizzy and out of breath. I can't control my hands, they won't stop shaking. I don't know how to get out of this situation.

"Why the fuck would you make Cassius put my name in the cup?!" he barked, rage nearly consuming him. I was speechless. I wanted to flee the room and escape to another universe, but instead I remained exactly where I was. It feels as if my muscles had no more strength in them and my knees couldn't move. I was locked in place.

"ANSWER ME!" he shouted. I couldn't bear to look at him in the eyes. He started walking towards me as I started backing up, until I hit a wall. I didn't say a word.

He saw the fear in my eyes and lowered his tone just a bit. "Answer me or this won't end well."

There was no running from him now. There was barely a foot between us. I took a deep breath and picked up the courage, "I was angry at you! Ok?!"I shouted back.

He took a step back"Why the hell were you angry at me?!"

"You were kissing PANSY!" I blurted out, extremely loud, without even thinking the words that came out of my mouth. He narrowed his eyes at me and lowered his eyebrows.

"What does this have to do with anything?! I can kiss who ever the fuck I want, why does this even concern you?!" he shouted. It does ok! I don't know why it does.. But I wasn't about to tell him that.

"Stop yelling!" I snapped while hitting his chest. He grasped both of my hands, pushed me further back to the wall behind me and slammed his hands next to each side of my head.

"Or what? Tell me Cord what could you possibly do?" he teased. I could sense the warmth of his breath, as he looked into my eyes intensely. I could feel his deep blue eyes penetrating my soul. I felt intimidated, I looked down to the floor.

He lifted my chin with his hand and the next thing I knew, he slammed his lips to mine. I didn't even have time to react as I felt his tongue brushing my lips and felt it inside the interior of my mouth. The warmth of his lips filled me up and rushed through every corner inside of me.

Everything in me told me to pull away, I knew he wasn't good for me but I couldn't resist. He grabbed my waist with both of his hands and pulled as his mouth moved beneath mine. The more we kissed the more passionate it became. I placed my hands on the back of his neck, caressing his hair. It was even softer then what I had imagined. He really needs to hook me up on the shampoo he's using.

There was so much tension between us, the heat was running through my veins as he pulled me even closer. The warmth of his chest was out of this world. His cologne intoxicated me the more I inhaled it in.

He untied my cloak and threw it across the room. He closed his hands around my waist and tucked his hands under my shirt on my back. His touch on my bare skin was something I never felt before. I was never really touched by anyone like this. He unclasped my bra without even putting the slightest bit of effort into it, which made me think how many girl's bras he took off before. I started feeling a bit insecure and overwhelmed.

Without even letting me overthink, he unbuttoned my shirt and dragged me to the nearest table. He pinned me like he pinned Pansy on the table. A hint of a grin formed on his lips. He got on top of me and leisurely kissed my jaw. I felt his lips trail downwards until it reached my neck. He nibbled some spots softly while he slid his hands under my bra and palmed both of my breasts. I felt my heart hammering in my chest so hard it feels like it's building something. It was heavenly torment. He lifted his head firmly looked at me dead in the eyes "So tell me what will you do about it?" the sound of his voice was enough to arouse me.

"Fuck you" I muttered rolling my eyes at him smiling.

"That's what I thought" he replied, he took off his shirt and wow.. I started blushing, he trailed his hands from my chest to my thighs and slowly started removing my underwear underneath my skirt. The touch of his cold hands on my thighs gave me goosebumps. Once my underwear reached below my knees, he propped himself on one hand and started unbuckling his belt, but I put my hand on his chest and stopped him.

"I..Umm.. I've never-" I heard loud footsteps coming from the hallway. The handle of the door started moving. He grabbed my cloak and pushed me inside of a cabinet. He buckled his belt quickly. When the door opened, he barely had put his shirt back on.

"Mr. Malfoy, I've been looking for you" I recognized that voice immediately. It was Snape. I never really had the time to look around after I entered the room because I was too focused on what just happened.

"Professor" answered Draco.

"Why are you wondering around my classroom?" he asked.

"Umm. I came here to lend you my essay" he bullshited while fixing his messy hair.

"Where is it then?" he questioned. His voice seemed suspicious.

"Ohh. yes.. You're right. It's in my chambers. Today was a very busy day. My brain isn't functioning correctly. I could give it to you know, if you came with me" he said. Snape didn't answer right away.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Let's go" He said thankfully...They left and I got out of the cabinet when I heard the door shut.

Oh lord! What the hell just happened. Was I really about to lose my virginity to Draco Malfoy?

Thanks for the support guys, don't forget to vote! I love your positive feedback!! ❤️❤️