Chapter 15

I was in my room, brushing my long brown hair while staring at myself from the reflection of the mirror. I closed my eyes and deliberately outlined my lips imagining him doing it instead. I could hear the rain cascading from the sky. The sound of the rain southed my soul and never ceased to relax me. I looked out the window and saw the many water droplets on it. I started observing them as they gradually trickled down.

I kept getting flashbacks of what happened last night. I've been feeling an unfamiliar sensation all day long. I feel different but very normal at the same time. I felt like a piece of me was missing without his touch on my skin. I missed feeling the coldness of his touch but the warmth of his body on mine. I wanted to feel his icy grey ring as he traced his fingers across my body.

I tried to occupy myself by starting a new book but, every time I finished a chapter, I realised that I actually didn't read anything. I had absolutely no clue on what was going on.

The only thing that inhabited my mind was him. It felt as if he bewitched it.

I want to confide my thoughts with someone, but I don't have anyone to talk to.

I'm not really close to anyone here. The only person I had a genuine conversation with was Cedric. I obviously was not gonna go talk to him about it..

I could tell Hermione, she seems like she would actually listen, but I don't know for how long, after she finds out that the person I'm talking about is Draco.

I barely could hold my eyes open, I was so tired. It was hard to fall asleep, after what had just happened yesterday. I got up from my chair and changed into my black night gown. I tucked myself under my dark green silky sheets. I let out a loud yawn and shut my eyes. As I was about to doze off, I heard noises of chitchat from across the room. My roommates Amara and Astrid kept talking and laughing about something. I tried to listen to what they were talking about. I could only hear some snippets of their conversation.

"It was.. soo good.." said one of them.

"We're gonna meet at the Room of Req.. morrow at dusk"

"Wicked! I don't know how you managed to..teach me your ways"

"I really don't know. Who would've thought Draco.."

"He's way too handso," the instant I heard that, I leaped out of bed. I wanted to know if I heard them correctly.

Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me?

Maybe I was hallucinating from the lack of sleep I get?

I tried to hold myself together. I faked a smile and acted interested in what they were talking about. As I was approaching them, they both tilted their heads at me.

"What are you guys talking about, It seems interesting," I asked them. Astrid as If we were best friends grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down to the bed they were sitting at.

"You're not gonna believe what happened... Draco and I slept together! It was amazing, my legs are still shaking from it" As soon as she mentioned his name, I felt a knife stab me repedetaly before I saw it.

I thought we had something special between us. It felt like torture trying to keep my tears to myself and maintain a smile on my face.

"Isn't it crazy?!" she added. My mind was blank and my eyes wide as I stared at her in shock.

"Oh.. yes.. That's crazy.. I'm happy for you" I lied. She hugged me, which was the last thing I wanted her to do, knowing he was all over her.

"I'm so happy! I've been crushing on him for two years! I didn't know he felt the same way towards me!!" she exclaimed, I could see happiness streaking through her like a comet while sadness poured through me. I couldn't stand looking at her face anymore, I got up and headed outside.

"Wait! What happened? Where are you going?!Amara asked concerned. I looked at her while streaming tears cleansed my cheeks.

"I forgot my notebook in the common room" I fabricated and left the room before she could say anything else. I ran down the stairs.

Why?

Was the only thing I could think of. It was getting hard to breathe, I needed fresh air, I ran through the halls, exited the castle and walked outside towards Hagrid's cottage. Before I reached it, there was a huge rock placed in the middle of the field.

I sat down and laid my back against it. An emotional pain flowed every inch of my body. My eyes hurt from the amount of tears pouring from my eyes.

I hated him..

It was freezing, I was still in my thin nightgown and I didn't have a jacket on.

The longer I sat there, the more I started shaking. My hands were numb and my head hurt. I was on the verge of getting hypothermia, but In a way it felt good. Not feeling my body made me feel less emotions. The pain was less.. at least for now.

I was left alone with my thoughts as I watched dawn filling the sky with shades of pink, yellow and orange. It was beautiful. I realized that I never really appreciated Hogwarts' beauty. I mean where else can you find such a view? It was magical.

The golden rays of the sun gave a bright color to the Whomping Willow tree. Under the sunrise, the green apples on it's branches glowed even greener than they do in the day. Seeing that, made all the slight amount of joy in me flee. The green apples reminded me of him. He always had one with him.

Why couldn't the apples just be red?!