Egotistical Prick

Chapter 1

So let me introduce myself. My name is Cordelia Reinders. I come from a wealthy pure-blood noble french family and in 2 days I finally will be transferring to Hogwarts.

I'll be starting as a fourth year. I'm a bit late, I know, but it wasn't my choice. My parents wanted me to be in the french schooling system and attend Beauxbatons. However, school was getting too overwhelming and I couldn't stand those french arrogant bitches anymore.
I really needed a change and to surround myself with others.

At first when I told my parents about transferring, they laughed at my face, since every single one of our descendants attended Beauxbatons.

I had to consistently beg them every hour of every single day to convince them that Hogwarts would be a better fit for me. At first they practically ignored me and thought that it was just a phase. However when it went on for months, they got so fed up with me and finally allowed me to switch, but in one condition I couldn't fall in love or date anyone...

See my family, they don't really believe in the concept of love. They think it's a waste of time and energy and that it made you make foolish decisions without thinking.

Their marriage was arranged and I knew that once I turned 18 they were going to make me marry some french noble guy that I didn't really care for the very least .

They were very strict on the fact that I had to marry no other than a pure-blood noble french man, because it has been a tradition in our family for centuries. I hated their prejudices on blood purity, it never really made sense to me at all.

It's just blood and nothing more.

Whenever I would try to argue with them about it they always shut me down and didn't allow me to formulate my own opinion on the matter.

It bothered me to an extent but I went along with it. However, the thing that did really bother me was them getting involved in my love life.

I never had a relationship with a guy in my 15 years on this earth, let alone develop a proper crush. I never had the opportunity to love or feel loved by another and feel utterly consumed by it. Attending Beauxbatons made it hard too, since It was an all girls school.

Thankfully that's all in the past now and maybe things would be different in Hogwarts.

....

Hey guys! I know that this chapter is super short. The first couple chapters are pretty short but they get longer gradually!
Also I love seeing your comments and reviews about the fic.
Also I wrote a new Dramione fanfic called Untouchable pls check it out❤️
That's all. Hope you have a good read ❤️