Chapter 28

Saturday morning came along, and I felt so fucking nervous. Draco literally despises Cedric.. Ahh poor Cedric, he doesn't even know that Draco's gonna be joining us.

I hope Draco can at least be somehow polite.. But, I'm afraid that's probably not gonna happen. I just hope it doesn't all turn out as a big shit show.

However, I'm certain it's gonna be extremely entertaining for me. I just wish I could bring Hermione with me, everytime something intense happens between Draco and Cedric, I want to just go to the bathroom and laugh about it with her.

But, I feel like it's also gonna be really awkward, since she doesn't know either of them properly and I haven't spoken to her much lately.

I put on a short black skirt with green and white stripes on it, that barely covered my thighs, to tease them both a bit. A v-neck long sleeved black shirt and a silver necklace with a tiny phoenix on it.

I didn't really do my hair, because it was already slightly wavy from sleeping with a messy bun. And lastly did a winged eyeliner and I was ready to go.

I didn't take a coat, because I don't like carrying it. I went down the stairs to the common room and saw him. He was leaning on a wall, with a book in his hand, observing my features.

His eyes widened when he saw me, his gaze kept shifting from my thighs to my lips.

"Are you done starring?" I tease, with a smile on my face. He shut his book, scratched his chin gently.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to stop, if you plan on wearing that" he says. I gulp and my cheeks were changing color.

"Why, what's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I ask, making it as if I'm clueless. He rolls his eyes and tilts his head to the side, with a grin on his expression.

"You know exactly what's wrong with it Cord" he says, stating the obvious and looking directly at my thighs. I roll my eyes and start walking towards him.

"Well, I'm wearing this, weather you like it or not"

"Oh, don't get me wrong I love it, but if I see that hufflepuff looking down at you once, I swear to Merlin-"

"Well he will, and other guys will too, so you better stay calm and not make a scene. There are many things you can control honey, but not people's eyes" I cut him off and started making my way to the exit.

He grabbed me by my wrist "Oh so tell me Cord, what are the many things I can control?" he says in a playful way, trying to look seductive, but he can't because I can see a smile growing on his face.

"Maybe you'll find out if you behave nice enough with Cedric today"

He looks at me with a frustrated expression and we both start walking towards the common room door. As we are about to go outside, I remember that I didn't spray perfume on. I quickly turn and start making my way to my chambers.

"Where are you going?" he asks confused.

I turn around "Forgot to spray perfume on, you can go, I'll catch up to you"

"I'm not leaving without you"

"Ah fine, ok I'll be there in a sec" I turn back around, unlock my door and rush to grab my perfume bottle which is nearly empty. I literally finished a whole entire bottle of fragrance in a week.

I spray it all over me like 15 times. Put it back, and as I was about to get out of my room, I rushed back again to grab the perfume and spray it twice more. I check myself out again through the mirror and fix my hair slightly and speed to the door.