Chapter 40

"Cordelia?!" exclaimed Harry. Akoni immediately zipped his pants back up and looked over to see a startled Harry. He thankfully quickly picked up on what was happening and blurted "Petrificus Totalus!"

Akoni couldn't manage to grab his wand from his pocket in time to block his spell. He immediately froze in place and fell down on his back. His eyes were moving in every direction but he couldn't manage to move a single inch of his disgusting presence.
I readjusted my shirt and pulled my underwear back up to my hips as the golden boy ran towards me.

"Are you ok? What happened?" He tried to hug me and I quickly took a step back. I felt like my knees were going to give out and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I felt disgusted and didn't want a man near me, even though I knew Harry didn't have any intention to harm me. The thought of another man touching me right now was just too much to handle.

The room was closing down on me and a throbbing headache was developing beneath my temples. I pressed my back on the trunk of the tree and slid down. I ran a shaky hand through my hair.

The hair that he touched.

I looked down at my figure and could only feel his hands all over me.

I hated it.

Harry was observing my every move and started approaching me slowly. He sat right next to me and didn't say anything as I just looked at Akoni's immobile body.

The more I stared at it, the more I wanted to kick him until I broke one or two of his ribs.
I mean I could... And he couldn't do anything to stop me, even if he tried.

A couple of ribs aren't that hard to heal... It's not like we live in a muggle world, where he would have to have a cast enveloping his ribs for about two months.

On that note, I rose up and walked over to him. I stared down at his malicious dark green eyes and felt tears prickling in the corners of my eyes. Panic was rising up through me like a tide. My heart kept beating faster and faster for some odd reason as if he would immediately rise up and grab my figure. He had no control over me, but why did it still feel like that could change any second?

It felt like a fluttering bird caged inside my chest, beating itself to death as it tried to escape. I gathered all the force and fear burning inside me and aimed my kick to his ribs.

It felt good, but not like me.

I shoved my thoughts in the back of my mind and kicked him a second time. The way his eyes were burning into mine, irritated me. It made me so uncomfortable that I went in for the third kick without even waiting another second.

As I was about to go in for a fourth kick, I felt a pair of hands on both of my shoulders. I hadn't even noticed that Harry had gotten up.

"That's enough," he said. I turned around to face him and I was ready to scream at him.
How could he say that? How is it enough? This is nothing compared to what he just did to me.

It will always haunt me.

His touch will haunt me.

But what will happen to him?

Absolutely nothing.

The spell is gonna wear off soon enough and his ribs will heal in a couple of days.

But what about me?

This won't leave me.

Whenever I'm touched by someone, I'm going to remember the way he touched me.

This will create trust issues for me and will make me develop the same prejudice when I meet a man: That he will touch me against my will.

I didn't have any energy left in me to react at his words.I inhaled slowly and hugged him, tightly.