Chapter 27

The next couple of days were extremely peaceful. There was no drama, and I felt so good. Everything went really well with him, we didn't argue over anything major, only stupid little things like, who's the best Quidditch player in the league.

He thinks it's him, but I strongly disagree and think it's Victor Krum. Draco didn't even catch the snitch once, for fuck's sake. He got kinda offended when I told him that, but his reaction was cute though. He couldn't say anything back for once, because I was right.

Thinking about the conversations we had, made me feel all giddy inside and once again I totally read the fifth chapter of my book only thinking about his glamorous grey eyes crashing into mine and not concentrating on the plot of the book.

But, it didn't matter, because I was happy for once, which was strange, a feeling I'm not really used to. There's always some sort of drama, or something bad happening to me, that I'm just used to being dispirited.

He made me happy, which makes me scared that something bad would happen eventually.

Everytime I turned a page of my book, my gaze went back up to my finger which had the ring on it. The black roses on it are so symbolic, and the core of our relationship. I don't know if I would've woken up from the coma yet, if it wasn't for the smell of that singular satin black rose.

I still can feel it's smell penetrating the inside of my lungs. However, nothing could compare to Draco's Dior Sauvage scent. That smell was just something else. I crave it endlessly. Bless whoever created that scent. It complimented him perfectly, like a cherry on top of his perfect appearance.

If he didn't smell as good, I probably would've fallen for him a little later..

Ahh who am I kidding, I probably would've fallen in love with him at the same pace, even if he didn't smell like that.

"What are you smiling at" asked Amara from the other side of the room.

"Nothing major, I'm reading an enemies to lovers book, and the enemies just kissed" I lied, I didn't really want to tell her yet about what's going on between and Draco.

Which made me think and compare the relationship in the book to mine and Draco's. We weren't really enemies, we just didn't like each other at the beginning.

I always kinda wanted to have something happen to me with someone, like in all these enemies to lovers books I've read. I guess it can happen, if you want it bad enough.. Ew.. why am I becoming like these motivational speakers, I say to myself and shake my head vigorously.

"Ah, those types of books are my favorite" she professed, her eyes all wide. "What is it called?" she asked. Ah shit, the book I'm reading, well trying to read if Malfoy gets out of my head for just a second, is about a detective trying to find his lost wife. So I say the first book that comes to mind.

"Pride and Prejudice"

"Ahhh, one of my top favorites.. Such a classic.. I wish I could have a passionate love story as Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet had" she sighed.

"Same, it's one of my favorite books as well" added Astrid, from the bed across from me. I nodded and smiled at both of them. I put my book down, on the nightstand, hopeless of ever being able to concentrate deeply to read it.

I got under my covers and shut my eyes. I was able to fall asleep instantly, which never happens usually. My insomnia keeps me up usually a couple hours every night and I'm always exhausted in the morning. I love when I don't have school, and am able to sleep in. However, that means I'm back at home, and I'd rather not sleep than go there.