Chapter 30

I opened my eyes and blinked at the sunlight streaming through a small peek through the window, that wasn't covered by the curtains. I couldn't keep my eyes off the way, the rays hit his pale skin.

His eyes were shut so neatly and was sleeping so peacefully. I listened as he inhaled and exhaled quietly. His warm hand placed on my waist made me feel safe.

I observed him, while gently playing with the ring on his finger. It's the first time we slept in the same bed together.

We were up till 4 am just talking about the craziest things that happened to us. He had so many hilarious things happen to him at Hogwarts.

The more we talked the more we opened up to each other and the more I fell for him.

It felt strange waking up to such a view. I wanted to wake up next to him every day.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said in a raspy voice, interrupting me from my thoughts. His hair was all messy and he examined me with a slight smile on his face.

"Good morning" I replied staring into his icy grey eyes. He slid his hand on my jaw and caressed it, still not removing his eyes from mine.

After a while of just looking at each other in silence, he planted a kiss on my forehead and got up from the bed. He stretched his back, exposing his back muscles. Wow..
How was I so lucky?

Hogwarts felt so peaceful when there was nearly no one. There were no interruptions between us. Nothing we had to worry about, we had eachother.

....

We were sitting in the common room by the fireplace and I was laying my head on his lap. He was gently caressing my hair as he read to me.

"Darcy, as well as Elizabeth, really loved them, and they were both sensible of the warmest gratitude towards persons who, by bringing her into Derbyshire, had been the means of uniting them..The end." Pride and Prejudice was my comfort book even if I read it a thousand times, every time I felt a tingling sensation inside of me.

"Wow.. what a story" I said, my eyes tearing up from exhaustion.

"Yeah.. I know. Their story reminds me of ours" he replied and I just smiled to myself, slowly drifting away. He tilted his head down to look at my face and saw how tired I was.

He lifted my head slightly and removed himself from the leather couch. He placed his hands under my body and carried me to his bedroom.

....

Today was the first day of spring semester. I hated having to wake up early again and plus Draco wasn't next to me in bed. He left a note on the nightstand.

How do you look irresistible even when sleeping?

I went on a run, I'll meet you after breakfast.

Love, Draco.

After breakfast I was waiting for Draco in front of the Great Hall. Someone grabbed my wrist from behind and started dragging me somewhere. I tried to remove myself from his grip but he was stronger.

"Cedric what are you doing?!" He didn't answer. "Cedric stop!!"

"I need to talk to you now!" he exclaimed.

"Cedric what the fuck!" I was frustrated.

"Why?" he asked as we turned the corner of the corridor.

"What why?" I asked, confused.

"Why are you with that fucking prick?" he barked, clenching his jaw. I could see from his eyes that he was angry and hurt. He looked at me as If I killed someone he loved.