Chapter 23

Yesterday was probably one of the best days I've had in a very long time. Ever since we said goodbye to each other in the common room, I've been thinking about him. I couldn't really sleep all night. Everytime I close my eyes, I start smiling and just feel this excitement rush through me just replaying the words "you are something else Cord " over and over again in my head.

Thankfully my first class today is Potions, so I'll see him in a bit. I put a little extra effort today into my appearance. I put on some eyeliner, curled my hair slightly and sprayed my favorite perfume. I usually don't put on my favorite perfume everyday, because I just think it's a waste for people that I don't care to have the privilege of smelling it.

As I was about to leave my room, I heard a loud tapping sound. I turned around and it was an owl outside my window, with a letter in its claws. I opened the window, and my hair got stuck on it's handle. Ugh.. I get so annoyed when that happens and the curl that I was most proud of got ruined. I wasn't surprised though, there always has to be something that ruins a perfect day.

Anyways the letter's wax seal was dark green, which I wasn't really used to. It's usually red, I'm sure It's from Draco.

Wear your hair up.

-Your Egotistical Prick

Ok I have to admit, that was funny. I only called him like that twice... I love how he wrote yours. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he is mine, and I'm entirely his. Draco Malfoy is mine. My greatest accomplishment in life so far.

Why does he want me to put my hair up? I just spent thirty minutes curling my hair. Anyways, Whatever. I put my hair up, it actually looked pretty nice. I usually never wear my hair up, I prefer it down.

I got out of my room and as I was about to leave the Slytherin common room, I looked at the clock and it was already 7:57 am. SHIT! Snape will literally murder me if I'm late again. I ran as fast as I could.

Snape was about to close the door, I put my hand between the doors.

"Ah Mrs. Reinders you are half a second early, go sit in your seat now" said Snape.

I looked at him terrified, then directly sat in my place. Draco was trying not to laugh, but he couldn't hide it. I sat next to him on his left, and he immediately slid his hand over my thigh. I really wasn't expecting that..

As Snape was walking towards the board, Draco held my neck with his right hand and quickly gently kissed my neck twice.

"Always wear your hair up Cord" he whispered into my ear. I'm really not used to this, but I love it. The way he said that was so hot. I tried to calm down, but the only thing I wanted was him to pin me down the floor and never remove his grip around my neck.

"Draco we're in class," I said, not being able to maintain eye contact, with his intimidating eyes.

"So what" he answered, squeezing my thigh harder. I looked at him and he had this subtle grin in his expression. A grin you wouldn't be able to notice from a far. I couldn't help but bite my lip, seeing him like that. When he saw that, he wrapped his hand around my thigh even tighter.

"Today you will be making Veritaserum, it's a very powerful truth potion. The name derives from the Latin word Veritas, meaning truth. Three drops of this potion are all that is needed to force anyone to respond to any question with the truth. All the ingredients you need is in the cupboard located at the end of the class. You have 49 minutes and it will count for 15% of your final grade." said Snape. As soon as he finished talking, everyone rushed towards us, since the cupboard was next to us. 15%?? Is this man crazy and we only have 49 fucking minutes!! Fuck, I'm already nearly failing this class now and I'm the worst when it comes to making potions. I hope Draco's good at this.