Chapter 33

Draco's P.O.V.

My father dragged me along with him to France, to attend a meeting with him at the de Lorraine de Nanteuil's castle, for me to gain some experience on how the ministry of magic works. What kind of a name is that anyway..

But, the thing that he doesn't know is that, I don't want to take his place when I grow up. I couldn't give two shit's about the ministry. I tried to persuade him to not come with him, but it didn't work.

The only thing I could think of was her. I know she's french and that her family lives somewhere in France but I don't know where. I wrote her a final letter yesterday, I hope she got it.. She probably didn't. I'm just making a fool out of myself. Or maybe my owl is shit and can't find her.

Where is she? I feel like I'm never gonna know.. Does she still have feelings for me? Probably not anymore.. I didn't even deserve her to start with.. Why would she even want to be with someone like me? She probably realised how big of a fuck up I am and erased me out of her life..

We made our way to the castle, two men opened the door for us and a maid guided us to the meeting room. I really don't want to be here right now, I'd rather pitch myself off of the Astronomy tower instead of listening to a boring ass meeting..

There was a girl with dark brown hair, ordering maids around. I couldn't see her face, she had her back faced towards me. She looked really familiar from behind and her voice was almost identical to Cordelia's.

Then I felt my fathers cold walking stick on my shoulder ""What's the matter Draco? Why did you stop?" I didn't even flinch. She immediately turned around and it was her. She was in front of me.

I froze. My legs were incapable of moving.There was no air going in or out of my lungs. I felt my heart sink as her hazel eyes met mine.

I thought I was hallucinating. I blinked twice, but it was her. She was real. She looked different. Her beautiful, silky hair was longer. She was wearing a rather revealing emerald green dress. I just wanted to walk up to her and kiss her so badly. I craved for her lips to be on mine.

I finally shifted my gaze to my father, he was giving her a weird look. He opened the door and I entered the room, still keeping my eyes locked on hers. I forgot how to walk or act.

My brain had stopped working. I felt like my blood circulation slowed down as I pulled out a chair and sat on it. We were the last ones to arrive at the meeting. Everyone looked at us with an annoyed expression.

The woman who hosted this meeting, Diana started talking about stuff, when she was interrupted by the door opening. It was her, "Sorry I'm late" she got in, shut the door behind her and sat on the empty chair exactly in front of me. What are the odds..

She didn't even look at me, she just observed the table. I tried to not look at her as well, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I felt like I was in a trance. I couldn't hear a single word from anyone.

I hadn't seen her face in such a long time that I forgot exactly how she looked and her features that made her irresistible. I missed her so fucking much and it hurts. She looked even better than the last time I saw her. Which really wasn't helping..

Half an hour had passed and my eyes were still on hers. However, she still didn't even look over at me once, not even fucking once. She probably hates me.. Why isn't she looking at me? I wanted to scream "look at me" at the top of my lungs, but I didn't.

If her mesmerizing eyes met mine for even a second, that would be enough for me to go on with my life. It would suppress my immense hunger for her a tiny bit.