Chapter 29

Winter break was coming up in two days and I wasn't the slightest bit excited. Which is odd, I should be happy that I won't have classes for a couple weeks, but the thought of going back home was dreadful and plus I really didn't want to leave Draco.

I was so used to his presence, we basically spent every single day together. The only times we weren't together during the day was when we had different classes, but even then he would still somehow manage to wait in front of my class when I got out.

I wanted to surprise him yesterday by getting out of class one minute before the bell rang, but he still was faster than me. When I opened the door to get out, he was leaning against the wall next to it. Ugh.. I will beat him one day.

"Mr. Reinders, would you like to tell us what's so amusing?" said Snape in a calm frustrated tone. Shit.. I didn't even notice I was smiling.

"Probably thinking about me professor" said Draco sarcastically. Everyone suddenly turned around with their eyes wide open and started laughing.

My cheeks turned red, I felt so embarrassed. Is he stupid? I tilted my head towards him in a swift motion and hit his arm with my elbow. He literally didn't mind that everyone was looking at us and just had a grin plastered on his face.

"10 points off of Slytherin for petty comments" chided Snape and continued the lecture. Draco slowly started putting his hand on my leg but I quickly removed it, I was annoyed at him. I realised that the most embarrassment I've felt in my life was always because of Draco.

Today's lesson was extremely boring, barely anyone was paying attention. What I've noticed throughout the years is that as the semester goes on, classes feel like they're never ending. And, when the semester is coming to an end, no one concentrates, because of the thought of the holidays approaching inhabiting their minds.

....

Classes came to an end, I was immensely exhausted and went straight to take a shower when I entered my room. The hot water wasn't working but thankfully I had taken my wand with me to the bathroom, so I simply heated it up.

I took a very long shower, I was probably in there for about two hours just thinking about everything that happened in such a short amount of time. I was interrupted from my thoughts, when I heard the door open all of a sudden. I couldn't see who it was, from the steam of the glass door, making the view of the bathroom all foggy.

"Amara? Astrid is that you?" I asked.

"Wrong" said a voice. I couldn't tell it's gender because of the noise of the water splashing down.

"Who is this?" I insist, feeling kinda weirded out.

"Guess" said the voice. Well I know Astrid and Amara well enough and it doesn't seem like something neither of them would say. It's probably another one of Draco's silly games.

"Hmm, I wonder who it could be? Does it start with a E and end with a K?. As in an Egotistical Prick" as I said that, I saw a hand on top of the glass door's handle, it was his hand, I could tell from his ring.

"Have you ever heard of a word called.. Privacy?"

"No, I haven't really come across such a term" he said sarcastically and I snorted.

"Do you mind if I... Slyther-in?" he added.

As soon as he said that I slapped my mouth at how ridiculous he is. I've heard a vast amount of pick up lines but, this..was pretty creative, I have to give that one to him.

"You're such an idiot Malfoy"

"Still waiting for an answer.."

I've never really showered with anyone before.. And even though the thought of it seemed steamy. I don't know should I?
The thought of being fully exposed to Draco Malfoy made me insecure. But, I didn't let my insecurities get the best of me and I opened the door, grabbed his shirt aggressively and pulled him inside. He was always dominant over me, why shouldn't we switch from time to time?