Chapter 47

He walked me back to my room and planted a soft kiss on my cheek before he went back to his room. I felt relieved that we were finally able to manage to talk some things though.

Even though there remained many gaps between us, this was the first step and everything would slowly come along.

I'm not going to quickly hop on to find out who he has to kill because I know he'll pull himself back into his cage and we'll have to start the whole process all over again and I really don't intend to waste another three months of my life or more because of it.

It was two in the morning and I couldn't fall asleep. I switched twenty million positions and flipped my pillow to the cold side, but there was no hope. With a lazy flick of my wand, I opened the window to get a little bit of fresh air, thinking that it would help, but again it didn't.

I just kept thinking about his scent and my body felt naked without his arms wrapped around it. I wanted to feel that familiar warmth on my body when he touched me.

Without wasting another second, I got up and walked towards his room. I know I shouldn't go to his room right now, because I would be contradicting all my thoughts from a couple of hours ago, but we've already wasted so much time and I want to sleep in his arms tonight. I really need it.

As I made my way to his room, I saw Theo and Blaise sitting by the fireplace.
"I wonder where she's headed," Theo said sarcastically as he entwined his fingers together and placed them on the back of his neck.

Blaise let out a low scoff "I don't know man. Not a single place comes to mind" his lips curled into a cruel smile.

I rolled my eyes "Oh shut up" I said trying to hide the smile that was fighting to grow on my lips.

"Have fun" said Theo with a smirk on his face and I made my way to Draco's room.

I unlocked his door with a flick of my wand and I saw him curled up in his bed. He only had a pair of boxers on. I took off my shoes and slid right next to him. His hair tickled faintly against my cheek and I could feel his hand slide around my waist and his fingers splay out along my waist as he pulled me closer, until there was no space left between us.

He gently kissed the back of my neck and whispered "Don't ever leave me" his tone shivered through my body and coiled in my spine.

"I won't," I said as I entwined our fingers together and pecked the back of his hand and dozed off to the sound of his breath fanning my nape.

I woke up sweating. It was super hot in the room. At first I couldn't tell why the temperature was hotter than a desert in Africa, but when my vision cleared up, I saw that it was coming from the bathroom.

It was filled with steam and a mixture of rounding scents infiltrated my nostrils. I slowly made my way towards the bathroom and saw a half naked Draco with wet messy hair, applying his cologne.

Wow.

If there was one word to describe the view, it would be: hot.

I felt my cheeks flush at the sight I was seeing.

I tried my hardest to not look at his mark, even though it was super eye catching.

He put his cologne on the shelf and placed his hands on my waist.

"Was it hard to sleep without me?" he asked with a faint smile as his grip on my waist tightened.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away and went to grab one of his hoodies from his dresser. He went to sit on the bed, "I'm guessing that's a yes then?" and leaned back on his elbows.