Chapter 36

Draco's P.O.V.

That's it. I'm fucking done. I'm not gonna continue watching this shit show anymore. How dare he fucking kiss her! I immediately detached my hand from Astoria's and walked over to them. I couldn't stand the way his hand was pressed against her bare back, where my hands stood once.

She's mine and only fucking mine.

I clutched her wrist and pulled her out of their kiss. She looked at me startled. She had his saliva on her lips, it sickened me. I started dragging her away from him.

"What the fuck Draco!" she snapped. She was furious and tried to hold back, but my grip was too powerful. Then suddenly, it wasn't. I couldn't pull her away because that fucking prick grasped her other wrist tightly.

"Leave" he commanded sharply. Who the fuck does he think he is, giving me orders? Anger flared through my eyes, as I gave him a death glare. He just stood there with no emotion on his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!!" I barked with a sour expression, still trying to pull her towards me.

"Her boyfriend" he said and my jaw dropped. What the fuck!

Cordelia's P.O.V.

Both of their grips on my wrists were so tight, I could feel my blood flow stop. I felt like a teddy bear that two children couldn't share. I felt like an object that none of them could give up because of their pride. As if my existence only mattered if I belonged to one of them.

Draco was suffocating his eyes with a death glare. I never saw him this angry, not even when Cedric forced himself on me. But he got what he deserved, he's dead. The music stopped and everyone was watching us like they were in a theater, dead silent.

"Her boyfriend" said Claudio and WHAT! I tilted my head at Claudio, lines forming between my eyebrows. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face, my lips parted as he released his grip.

I don't need his fucking protection. I can take care of myself for fuck's sake.

I shifted my glare back to Draco and he was looking at both of us with wide eyes. He got furious by the second, it looked like he wanted to avada kedavra him.

Even though I don't need Claudio's protection, maybe I could play along, to make him jealous.

"Are you fucking serious?" he asked me, I could see the throbbing veins on his neck.

"Yes" I responded, chin and head high. He didn't say anything for a second, took a deep breath and grasped me by my wrist again.

"Draco what th-"

"Shut up. You're coming with me" he ordered as he towed me. I kicked his legs with my heels to stop him, but he turned around and gave me a frustrated look, picked me up and carried me on his shoulder. I hit his back with both of my palms multiple times, but he didn't let go. I couldn't kick his chest because his arm held my lower legs tightly.

We were out of the dance floor before I knew it. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to escape, so I just stopped fighting as he brought me to the other side of the castle, where there was absolutely no one. He put me down and smashed me against a wall, before I could even readjust my dress. Both of the arm holes of my dress fell on the side of my arms.

I could feel his eyes burning into mine. They were so intense that it felt like he was staring right into my shattered soul. He slammed both of his palms on the wall, above my shoulders, to release his anger. I could hear the sound echo, through the empty corridors. He let out a loud sigh and cupped my jaw with his right hand, profoundly staring at my lips.