Chapter 8

It was Cedric. Oh my god. I'm in fucking shock right now. I mean why we going so fucking fast. Without even saying a single word, he pressed his lips against mine. What the fuck is going on. I pushed him away from me.

"Uhhhh. What's going on? I gasped. This is so unexpected. I don't know how to feel right now. It felt good kissing him but, I never imagined my first kiss being like this. He looked away, tucked a strand of my brown hair behind my ear, traced his finger on my lower lip and grabbed my waist.

"I just can't help myself.. You're gorgeous" he admitted. Wow! Now that was hot, but I didn't know what to say. I mean I fancy him slightly but not as much as he likes me yet. I've only known him for like 48 hours. What did I do that made him feel like this towards me?

"Uhh.. I don't know what to s-"

"What's going on here?" shouted Draco, before I could finish my sentence. Why does this guy always fucking find me. Is he stalking me or something?

"Um.. Nothing! I exclaimed, distancing myself from Cedric.

"Sure.. Whatever.. In case you didn't know we have detention and Hagrid sent me to find you! We have to go to the Forbidden Forest. Now hurry the fuck up!" He clucked.

"Don't talk to me like that! And yeah ok! I'm coming. Why are you in such a rush? I know that you have been waiting impatiently all day to be alone with me in the forest.." I teased him.

"Are you mental?" he denied. I didn't even bother answering. As I was starting to walk towards the exit, I decided to spice things up a bit. I turned around and grabbed Cedric by his shirt and kissed him. His jaw dropped. He was so surprised.

"See you later" I smirked at him. He couldn't even formulate correct words and just did a thumbs up. His cheeks were all rosy. It was cute.

"WHAT IN MERLIN'S BEARD WAS THAT REINDERS?!" Screamed Draco. He was furious.

"I'm mental, so shut the fuck up and walk! I commanded him. He was so irked.

"What kind of a twat are you? Giving me the great Draco Malfoy orders!"He spat.

"Ugh you're so full of yourself. That voice of yours just gave me a migraine" I babbled.

"You're welcome" he snapped.

"Wow that's the nicest thing you've told me so far. I mean who knew kind words could come out of you." I said in a sarcastic tone. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Fuck you" he mumbled

"No thanks" I replied. I looked at his expression after I said that and I saw him grin slightly even though he was trying to hide it.