10th Chapter: ADMITTING

Enjoy reading loves!🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No one leaves for good, Yibo."

"When you think that you'll never go to see that person again, always remember this, time and fate work hand in hand and create magic. You may not see them physically again, but you will always feel them by heart."

The man, still laying on his bed and half-awake remembered the same words his lover once told him. No, it was not a dream, but a vague memory from his past still wavering in his mind. The same phrases he doesn't want to forget hoping that one day, if time permits, he will see his Yuta again. Even though he knew how impossible it was, he clung to every word he once asserted to him.

His arm was hanging on his forehead barely showing his eyes and the other resting on his stomach feeling the smooth fabric of his blanket covering half his body. Yibo didn't want to get out of bed yet, but his brain orders him to do so. He is going to visit his family today, which he had told his brother the other night.

Yibo clamped his hands together and stretched his arms and palms outward, releasing its stiffness then allowing it to drop beside his body in such a loose way.
Yibo let out a broad yawn before getting up and greeting Yuta a good morning. The sun was hiding behind some dark clouds and it was windy outside but Yibo preferred to have a cold bath instead of a warm one. With the towel still wrapped around his waist, he grabbed the hair blower and patiently dried his hair which was quite long so it took him minutes to do so. He realized that he needed to drop by the barbershop and get a haircut already. Yuta used to cut it for him and remembered how good he was at it. But since he's gone, he has to pay a visit to the barbershop now and then.

He finally finished and then puts on his jeans and a hoody and peeked out the window to see if the weather is fine. Again, he hates the rain and wondered if it will pour again. Whenever he plans to go somewhere or do something, the rain follows which was infuriating for him.

Hope the weather is fine on Saturday, he thought.

Again, the man with almonds eye crossed his mind. His forehead folded but smiled by the thought of seeing Xiao Zhan waiting for him outside with a beaming smile on his face. He shook his head a bit, embarrassed by his imagination. Not a date, just a peace offering, he thought. It was interrupted though when his phone suddenly beeped. He checked his phone and saw his brother's name on the screen.

"Are you on your way?"

"I'll just drop by the barbershop, then go straight there. Prepare breakfast Ge."

Yibo answered back, grabbing his wallet and making his way downstairs, already forgetting the sight earlier.

"Alright. See you, then. Take care."

Yibo didn't reply, went straight to the entryway area to put on his shoes and pulled out the umbrella from the stand. He made it outside and checked his watch; "7:45.." He muttered. Still enough time to get to the barbershop before lots of people raids it. It usually opens at 8:00 but Yibo doesn't want to wait in line so he comes early even though it's just a walking distance from his apartment building. The earlier, the better, he thought.

When he made it out of the building, he immediately looked up the sky to see how dark it was. Luckily, not as murky as the time they went to visit Yuta but sure was pretty windy. He rushed to the place and got there even before the owner opens. He waited for at least a minute or so before he finally saw the owner coming out from a cab. The owner, a short middle-aged man walked towards Yibo and gave him a fatherly smile. Yibo smiled back a bit and greeted the man.