21st Chapter: THE STORY OF US

Zhan squeezed Yibo's arm gently and turned around to face him. He then wrapped his arms around his lover's neck as Yibo also encircles his own around his tiny waist, giving him a sweet peck on the lips after which made the pouty one glow. Yibo felt guilty for mentioning Yuta to Zhan and thought about how he must've felt when it seemed like he was comparing Yuta to him, even though it was not his intentions.

"I'm sorry, Zhan.."

"It's okay. I understand. I just felt a little jealous of my best friend.."

Yibo wrinkled at Zhan's confession and gently provided him with a loving rub on the cheeks.

"Why..?"

"Cause I know that I can never replace him and I know that you miss him so much. I'm sorry.."

Guilty, Yibo seizes Zhan's blushing face and landed him with a long and fulfilling kiss, something Zhan can never live without now, like a medicine he needs whenever he feels queasy, Wang Yibo's luscious fringes. Yibo slides his hands down Zhan's arms until he reached his lover's smooth palms then pinched it while both still lost in a deep kiss. Once satisfied, Zhan let go and provided Yibo with a hug and both landed an apologetic smile for each other.

"Ready to get inside my head..?"

"Hmm.."

"Popcorn..?"

Yibo giggled at Zhan's teasing, but the other just let out a wistful smile. He took Yibo's hand and led him to the bed where Yibo then excitedly sat with his back lounged on the headboard slat,  letting Zhan rest on his body and encircling him with his long branches from behind which Zhan gladly received. Time doesn't seem to matter when he is with Yibo as he lay comfortably on his lover's torso, basking in the warmth of it but, making love many times earlier still wasn't enough for Yibo for he couldn't stop spoiling Zhan's neck with kisses which made the other tilt his head a little and giggle from the tickles.

"Come on, baby

"Come on, baby. You still want me to tell you.."

"Hmm..I just can't seem to stop. You smell so nice, Zhan.."

"We can just make love all night and never sleep.."

Yibo instantly halted his coquetry and Zhan couldn't help but laugh at his cute lover. Yibo pulled him a little bit more closer, too close for Zhan to feel his manhood which made Zhan chuckle in embarrassment while shaking his head but Yibo only smirked at him, flirtatiously mocking him with it. After a bit, both became serious again and Zhan, recognizing that his lover is now willing to listen, began.

"Where do you want me to start..?"

"Tell me something about you first then we can go on from there.."