Extra Chapter: UNTAMED

Yibo regained consciousness to the sound of nonentity besieging the enormous room. He slowly unfolded his eyes and winced to the flicker of pale light passing through the slightly detached curtain. Morning has arrived fast, as rapidly as the glee that had flown into his senses when the pain suddenly hit his back, remembering what had transpired the night before. He moved his body quietly to the side, thinking that the man he has spent a luscious sex time with is still sleeping, but to his disappointment, he wasn't by his side anymore. He took a deep breath and stared at the empty white sheet for a while, imagining all that had happened with him and his ex, their talk, their sweet kisses, Zhan's soft touches on his body, and all that. He pulled the pillow that Zhan had used with a smile on his face, caged it in between his naked body, and inhaled the scent Zhan left on it.

He was the happiest last night, even if it was just a mistake, he was over the moon. Though he was hoping, he knew that Zhan wouldn't stay longer. Just to be with Zhan again and talk to him was more than enough, but, their intercourse was beyond his imagination, far from what he had wished for, and not even the most perfect phrases can ever depict.

But as much as it satisfied him, guilt lingered. He tried to convince himself last night that maybe, just maybe, Zhan still feels something for him. But, the man was kind of hard to read.
Perhaps, he only needed to get his heat out or boast to him that he is the dominant one now, which got him excited in a way and alarmed at the same time. Zhan fed on him like a lion on a helpless antelope, he couldn't let get away from his claws and lets him kill him with so much pleasure. 

After about half an hour of repeatedly visualizing and revisiting what had happened, rolling in the bed with Zhan's pillow on his face, he slowly got up and settled his gaze on the window. He felt sluggish and frustration quickly occupied his already inactive self, thinking how to face another day and what action he will do next. Unhurriedly, he steps down from the bed with his hand on his waist and pushed his body up slowly with the help of his other hand clutching on the bedside table as support. It was the most unbearable physical pain he had ever felt in his life and there use to complain since he wanted it too.

"Damn it, Zhan. My fucking back is killing me.."

Yibo cursed while stepping and limping towards the bathroom to clean up. He couldn't last night for he fell asleep in Zhan's chest immediately after releasing. He didn't even look at himself in the mirror and instantly went into the shower area for a warm bath to ease the discomfort he was feeling. He stood still, head down, eyes closed, letting the water flow freely into his used body when suddenly, he recalled a scene last night that made him even sicker. In the middle of their intimacy, the words that had departed the man's lips when he was pounding and torturing him with so much passion, making him scream at the top of his lungs and cry himself out because of humiliation.

Zhan's sweet, alluring, breathy, and rough tone still rings inside his ears.

"Do you remember Yibo when you used to do this to me, hmm? I used to scream in pain just like you right now,  remember..? So, how do you like this..? You want more..? Of course you do. Don't say no, 'cause I won't ever stop. I'm gonna fuck you until I get tired of your ass.."

He felt confused and wanted to beg for Zhan to stop but he couldn't, and he endured it because, at the back of his mind, he thinks that he deserved it. And, his desire to touch Zhan and be touched by Zhan again was too strong that it overshadowed the possibility that Zhan just wanted to get back to him over the stuff he did to him years ago. As they kept going, he gradually began to feel okay with it, he didn't care anymore. The pain reminded him that none of it is a dream, and so led him to believe that what Zhan was doing is somewhat right. And, if he will do that to him again, he still won't protest, as long as he gets to be with him, even for just a night.