11th Chapter: ENTHRALL

How about we proceed now to a more romantic aspect❤

Enjoy reading loves🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao Zhan halted his steps in the middle of the expansive stairs, pretty certain that the taxi already left but still turned his head to look as if wanting to chase it. Just a few days ago the man made him upset, but now, he becomes fascinated by him. He puts his hand on his chest still his eyes at the direction the taxi took off and caressed it. He felt his warm hand through the thin fabric of his shirt with his cherry lips shut together, softly hearing his breath and unaware that people were already looking at him.

A soft touch on his shoulder brought Xiao Zhan back and quickly turned around to see who awoke him

A soft touch on his shoulder brought Xiao Zhan back and quickly turned around to see who awoke him. It was his friend Zi Yi standing at the lower step of the stairs with her other brow raised, trying to discover what Xiao Zhan was looking at. Xiao Zhan smiled at her friend who was wondering why he was in the middle of the steps and staring oddly at no one.

She returned her eyes at Xiao Zhan and gazed at the man who is now giggling at her expression.

"Xiao Zhan, what were you looking at? You looked like a crazy person. People were staring at you."

She asked, taking a step up equally to Xiao Zhan.

"I just saw someone. Nothing important."

Xiao Zhan quickly defended himself. But why does he feel like he is, he thought. They just giggled at each other's presence and went inside the building. They went on their separate offices and Xiao Zhan, after putting his stuff on his desk, hastily grabbed his phone inside his pocket and dialled his best friend, Yubin. The always cheerful guy answered his call immediately making him sigh in relief.

"Zhan Zhan? Something wrong?" He asked in a worried voice. Xiao Zhan doesn't usually call him in the morning unless he has something to announce or has problems.

"Yubin..yes something is wrong."

"Xiao Zhan.." Yubin's voice became serious but Xiao Zhan just tittered at his overprotective friend and rolled his eyes.

"Relax will you? Not that big of a deal. I just want to let something out of my chest." Said Xiao Zhan pressing hi back against his swivel chair while looking at the walls in his office.

"What do you mean? Don't joke around with me early in the morning. I stopped at the side of the road just to take your call. Are you not feeling okay?"

"Sorry. But seriously though, I'm fine Yubin."

He hears the sigh of his friend on the other line, obviously irritated.