18th Chapter: HANKERING

SMUT ALERT!🤭🔞💚💙

Okay, my lovely readers, if you guys aren't comfortable with this kind of topic, you can skip this part but, if you are open-minded enough then, feel free to scroll through the whole story❤ XOXO😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhan feels a tingle inside his body, like an electric current flowing through his whole being that intensifies with each passing seconds as Yibo pulls him closer to his burning exterior. The younger starts to fondle Zhan's exposed skin, lovingly stroking details of his flawless neck down to his venous arms then clenching the older's sleek hands. They let go of each other's lips for a second to catch some air then returning once again for more bussing. Yibo, who realizes that Zhan has zero experience in such things, guides the man as considerately and as gently as he can but Zhan, even though not as skilled as Yibo is, doesn't show any signs of backing down.

Yibo's kiss is becoming amorous as he puts Zhan arms around his neck, lifting and wrapping his skinny thighs around his waist making the other gasp out of shock but, Zhan's body is too carried away to even protest, willingly allowing Yibo to take control of the situation. Yibo started walking towards the nearest spot which is the living room, not separating his lips from the other.

The two made their way to the couch and Yibo slowly puts down Zhan, momentarily breaking off the kiss. They stared at each other with both eyes full of sexual hunger but Yibo was worried that Zhan might get uncomfortable so he consulted him first in a sweet and low tone while rubbing his new lover's mushy cheeks.

"Do you want me to go on, Zhan? It's okay if you don't want to if you're uncomfortable."

Zhan, doing the same thing as Yibo, caressing the younger's handsome countenance and his cherry lips, responded with a cute giggle.

"We made it this far and you still think that I will feel uncomfortable? I'm the one who is worried about you. You said that you're not feeling well. How are you feeling now?"

Yibo replied with a loving peck on Zhan's forehead and cheeks, looked at him with a seductive eyes and whispered at the uncertain man's blushing ear.

"I just want you..right here, right now.."

The man's plea gave a tickling sensation on Zhan's entire body, a chance Yibo grabbed to get down to Zhan's lower section and lift his shirt using his teeth while looking into his mate's helpless eyes with his roaring ones, showing off his dominant side. He dabbled his wet and mischievous tongue on Zhan's abdomen making the other cry a little in pleasure, biting his lower lip as he grips on Yibo's arms.

Yibo noticed Zhan's clutch on him and curtailed with a worried stare.

"Zhan..?"

Zhan, realising that Yibo had stopped, looks at him in wonder and asked with a disappointed accent;

"Why did you stop?"

"Sorry..I thought..are you okay?"

Asked Yibo while slowly climbing up to meet with Zhan's face. Understanding what Yibo was talking about, he quickly covered his face with a pillow and hissed out of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Yibo..was I gripping too hard? It was so good I couldn't control myself.."

Zhan's muffled voice made Yibo chuckle. He sits up beside Zhan and gently clasps the man's wrist.

"No..show me your face, Zhan. I'm not hurt..see?"

Yibo raised his one arm assuring Zhan that he is not hurt while shaking him softly with the other. And after so, Zhan obliged, fixed his shirt and quietly got up. The younger smiled at his shy face and pulled Zhan towards him, providing him with a tight hug and a peck.